Quantcast Fast Pass Questions - Need a little Direction

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fast Pass Questions - Need a little Direction

I am doing the planning for a large group going in June to WDW.
    Normally I just plan for my family and its easy to pick out the FPs because I know what we like etc..
    In this case I need to plan for others so I am trying to make some decisions.

Question 1 - Is Epcot the only park that has tiers for the selections. Example- if I select Soarin with my first selection, then the next set of choices omits certain things like Test Track. I assume AK will be that way too, but want to verify.

Question 2 - How soon after your 3rd selection can you pick new ones? is it immediate?

Question 3 - Is Frozen in the top Tier at Epcot with Soarin and Test Track? The reason I ask is that I looked and I saw Frozen listed in the 2nd selection.

Question 4 - Does anyone know if the Pandora selection will be grouped with Everest?
    Are there enough rides to have tiers in AK?

I am having all the folks that are traveling together meeting for lunch so we can work this out before I make the selections. I just want to be ready for all their questions before we meet.

Thanks in advance-
    Bryan
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

All parks have tiers. So you'll have to pick the bigger stuff you know you'll have long waits for.

After your 3rd selection, you will not be able to get anymore for that day until that date and time has ended. Also you have to stay in one park for the FP. You cannot do one at AK then head to MK for the second.

I believe it is in the sevond, but make sure you get the Frozen FP asap. They run out quickly.

Pandora is a 1st teir area. And yes AK has tiers too.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Epcot and holly studios have tiers. Magic kingdom does not. Once pandora open they'll have a modified tier program - you can only get a fast pass for one of the pandora rodes, but there are no other restrictions - you can get Everest too.

You can get a fourth fast pass as soon as you've used the third. As soon as you scan your band while in line for your third fast pass you can get a fourth- the choices will probably be limited, though. The first three fast passes all need to be at the same park but after that you can make them at any park.

I could be wrong on all the rides that are tier one at Epcot but test track, frozen and soaring are all tier one. There may be others, too. The last time I went living with the land was also tier one but I think I heard that has changed.

Post Thanks / Like

Question 1 - Is Epcot the only park that has tiers for the selections. Example- if I select Soarin with my first selection, then the next set of choices omits certain things like Test Track. I assume AK will be that way too, but want to verify.
    DHS and Epcot are the only parks with tiers for now. Soarin', Test Track, Illuminations & Frozen Ever After are the Tier 1 choices for Epcot. In DHS, the choices are Toy Story Mania!, Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage, Fantasmic!, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, & The Great Movie Ride.

Question 2 - How soon after your 3rd selection can you pick new ones? is it immediate?
    As soon as you have scanned your bands for your 3rd ride you can choose a 4th. Some rides have 2 points to scan your band & others have just 1, so you have to clear both scans before you can get another FP.

Question 3 - Is Frozen in the top Tier at Epcot with Soarin and Test Track? The reason I ask is that I looked and I saw Frozen listed in the 2nd selection.
    Frozen, Soarin' & Test Track are all Tier 1.

Question 4 - Does anyone know if the Pandora selection will be grouped with Everest?
    There are no tiers in AK right now. When making FPs, you will only be able to choose ONE of the Pandora rides in your first group of 3, however.
    1994 PO
    '96 GF (h'moon)
    '02 Cont. tower
    '03 WL
    '05 WL
    '06 GF, WL
    '07 ASMo
    '08 joined DVC: SSR, BWV
    '09 BCV, SSR
    '10 HHI, BCV/BWV
    '11 BLT
    '12 AKL, Dream
    '13 BCV, Fantasy, HHI
    '14 BCV, OKW, HHI
    '15 BCV, HHI, AKL
    '16 BLT, OKW, AKL, SSR, Fantasy
    '17 BLT, GF, AKL, BC
    '18 Wonder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mackflava99 View Post
    3 parks, EPCOT, DHS, and now with Avatar, DAK, have tiered FP's. MK remains without a tiered system.
    . Question 2 - How soon after your 3rd selection can you pick new ones? is it immediate?
    As soon as you scan number three, you can book #4, even while queuing.
    Frozen is tier 1. I'm surprised it showed up in second section (be sure it's Frozen Ever After, the ride).
    . Question 4 - Does anyone know if the Pandora selection will be grouped with Everest?
    Right now, only the 2 Avatar rides are tier 1, all the rest including Everest, are Tier 2.
    Frank

DVC Owner
    BWV, BCV, SSR

Post Thanks / Like

Just an aside, I have successfully booked a different park AFTER I have used all my allotted fast passes for the one park I was in.
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: