Quantcast Tranportation Between Two Hotels?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tranportation Between Two Hotels?

Good morning Intercot!

Long time no post here, but still a reader!

Due to Hurricane Matthew I had to push my upcoming trip back two weeks and I will be arriving this Wednesday. Due to change, we are getting in late Wednesday night, and staying at All Star Sports, just for the night. The remainder of our trip is at the Contemporary.

I have read where people have used UBER to bypass having long bus rides. I was thinking of using UBER to get us to the Contemporary early Thursday morning. Dropping our luggage with them, and then going to the parks for the day, to return later that night.

Anyone used UBER for this? I was thinking, and correct me if I am wrong, but this would be faster than taking a bus to say, Animal Kingdom, then taking bus from Animal Kingdom to Contemporary.

Keith
    It's a great big beautiful tommorrow!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a specific need to get to the Contemporary ASAP? Otherwise Disney will transport your luggage. Why not enjoy your morning (assuming you are going to a park) then head back to the Contemporary for lunch or later in the afternoon for a swim or nap?
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

4. Likes CanadianWDWFan, waymickey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We did something similar a couple of weeks ago. Got in about 6pm, and spent the first night at ASMo, before transferring to BC the next day. We just took our luggage to bell services at ASMo and had them transfer it the BC. Then we hopped on a bus for Disney Springs (DW "needed" to go to the Vera Bradley store first thing), had lunch at D-Luxe Burger. By which time we had a text that our room was ready, so we hopped a bus to the resort. Our luggage was already there, even though they'd told us it probably wouldn't be there until 4, so we had them deliver it. Unpacked a bit and then headed over to Epcot.

The whole transfer process took no additional time from our planned schedule, and the only cost was a few dollars in tips. Super simple.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

6. Likes baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much!

9. Likes baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you HAD to take a bus from hotel to hotel, take the first park bus that arrives at the hotel you're currently staying. Once you arrive at that park, take the appropriate bus to your new hotel.

If, however, you'll be staying at a monorail resort, always go to MK (not a different park) and then walk or take the monorail to your monorail resort.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: