Quantcast Cinderella's Royal Table without kids?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cinderella's Royal Table without kids?

What does everyone think of Cinderella's Royal Table? Do you think me and my friend will have a fun time there (we are just 2 adults -- no kids)?

We are currently booked for 11pm, so we won't be there during the fireworks. I was thinking 11pm might be more of an adult crowd but I could be wrong? It's quite a bit of money and I'm having second thoughts about it. We were hoping for a special dinner to celebrate both of our birthday's together. We thought a character dining experience would be fun, it'd be fun to meet the princesses there and get photos with them, and we love the photos of the dining room there. It just seems "special" and uniquely Disney. Do you think we'll enjoy it, or would you enjoy it if you were just going with adults? Thanks!
    1986 & 1990 - off-site
    1988 - Dixie Landings
    1995 - Euro Disney - Hotel New York
    2001 - CBR
    2008 - POP
    March & May 2016 - POP
    July 2016 - CSR
    Sept 2016 - CSR
    Nov 2016 - POFQ & WL
    March 2017 - POR
    May 2017 - POR
    Upcoming trip: Nov 2019

2. Thanks Genie1953 thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be waiting to hear opinions on this as well. Our dining reservation booking window opens next Sunday so lots of decisions to make before then.
    1288 very long miles to WDW!
    1958 DL-Off property
    Dec 1998 WDW-Off property-Chaperone HS Band trip
    Sep 2005 WDW-POR-25th Late Anniversary
    Apr 2010 WDW-POR-30th Anniversary!
    Aug 2012 DL-first time in 54 yrs!
    Apr 2014 DL-34th Anniversary!!
    Nov 2016 WDW-Retirement!
    Apr 2018 Disney-DGD's 1st trip!

5. Thanks GeorgeOfTheJungle thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not an expert on this, but I've seen YouTube videos of people on their Disneymoon there and it didn't seem awkward. It's just like going to any character meal. The princesses will treat you both nicely and the food there is delicious. I don't think you'll have to worry about it being awkward.

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I have gone to a number of character meals - just the two of us - no children - and have never felt awkward. We've always had fun and the characters have been terrific!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Not worried about it feeling awkward... Just wondering if it's worth the money for the experience?
    1986 & 1990 - off-site
    1988 - Dixie Landings
    1995 - Euro Disney - Hotel New York
    2001 - CBR
    2008 - POP
    March & May 2016 - POP
    July 2016 - CSR
    Sept 2016 - CSR
    Nov 2016 - POFQ & WL
    March 2017 - POR
    May 2017 - POR
    Upcoming trip: Nov 2019

Post Thanks / Like

It's gotten so expensive over the last 15 years, but I would say to do it at least once. The inside of the castle is very cool, and the characters are great. The wait staff are probably the best on disney property. Check the menu, and as long as you see things that you would enjoy, do it.
    12/1987 Off site
    12/2000 All star movies
    7/2001 Coronado springs
    7/2001 Animal kingdom lodge
    12/2001 All star music
    7/2003 Port Orleans
    7/2003 All star sports
    7/2004 Pop Century
    7/2010 All star movies
    7/2011 Pop Century
    3/2013 Pop Century
    4/2013 All star movies

Post Thanks / Like

I personally think late night would be fun. The last time we went for breakfast and loved it. We took our kids, ages 3 and 5. And they were both not wanting to eat at that particular time (they were both wanting to go ride Dumbo, so needless to say there were tears going on during our meal). Anyways, my husband and I were both saying how much we enjoyed it and would have loved to have been able to go without the kids. The breakfast food was so good. Its so beautiful and meeting the princesses was so much fun. Its super expensive for what it is, but I would go back (sans kids!). Even though I'll have to say I think that Be Our Guest has the slight edge for their liquor menu and awesome interior!
    1980-2001 CR;CBR 2001 AKL 2002 AKL 2003 AKL 2004 AKL; CB; AKL 2007 WL 2008 AKL 9/09 AKL Jambo 12/10 AKL Kidani 9/11 AKL Kidani 9/12 AKL 12/12 AKL 5/13 AKL 12/13 SS 9/14 BLT 12/14 SS 2/15 Aulani DVC 7/15 CBR 10/15 Yacht Club 12/16 DS 7/17 Aulani 01/19 POR 08/19 Yacht Club

Post Thanks / Like

My family and I have been to Cinderella's Royal Table two or three times, all without kids, and we have so much fun! One year, the ladies got wands and men got swords. That was hilarious! We felt like kids, and the men had pretend sword fights. I'm not sure they give those out anymore. The picture with Cinderella is really nice. We're going back this year since we haven't been in awhile. Pictures with the princess are fun! You have to eat there at least once just to have the experience. Enjoy!
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: