Quantcast Back After Ten Years Day Five 4/9/2016

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Back After Ten Years Day Five 4/9/2016

Long day today. Started with breakfast at Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel. It was very good. Gluten free pancakes were great! We took the monorail over to Disneyland. Instead of saying what we went on I should just say what we didn't. We never made it on the Matterhorn. It went down a couple times or the line was so long we didn't want to wait. We missed Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln also. Twice today we were offered fast passes from people who couldn't use them. That was so nice. Finally had a Dole Whip today. They are so good. DH had chicken nuggets and fries at The Stagecoach.

We got the biggest wookiee hugs ever from Chewie. Kylo Ren wasn't happy with me. I stepped over the yellow line. He came right up to my face to say I don't follow directions!
    We watched the parade again and watched the fireworks with a view by the castle. Last night we watched them from Main St. Either way we loved them.

The forecast said heavy rain for the afternoon. Luckily it was wrong. Only a few showers here and there.

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Steakhouse 55 breakfast is such a great way to start the day. And seldom crowded. Too bad you missed the Matterhorn but great news about the light showers rather than pouring rain. I love your Kylo Ren story.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Your Star Wars meet from today and Marvel character meet from yesterday sound so cool! We will definitely be taking the kids to them soon. Do you know if Thor still has a meet?
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Thor wasn't here while we were here this past week. I know he used to be. Captain America and Spider-man were moved to California Adventure. Chewbacca and Kylo Ren are at Super Hero HQ in Tomorrow Land. By the way, don't call Kylo Ren by his name Ben. We were told we don't use that name here!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: