Quantcast Return to Anahiem

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Return to Anahiem

It's been 20 years since our youngest was 5 and had her first California Disney trip.
    Like most others here, we always head to WDW, considering it's been 60 days without a post on this forum.
    I was an adult when WDW opened and all my best childhood memories of Disney were, of course, from Disneyland. I was always in awe of the whole experience. Thanks Mom & Dad!
    It is no less crowded than WDW when the decorations are up but it seems a bit smaller now. All things must change and you can't go back except in your mind.
    I was a little disappointed when I bought a coffin full of coasters that looked like the tombstone's at HM. My favorite one is no longer in the graveyard in front of the ride or the souvenir coasters.
    It simply said "I told you I was Sick".

The best part of being older at the parks is the single rider line. We usually end up in the same car anyway and it's so much quicker than waiting in the Queue if you don't mind missing the pre-ride display's. Sigh. I guess I'm not as patient as I used to be.
    ...doesn't matter what you thought of him, he was your partner and you are supposed to do something about it. Sam Spade

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

So did you enjoy your west coast trip or was it too different from your memories that you are planning to stick to WDW in the near future?

My personal opinion is that yes it is smaller but that is why we like it!
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: