Quantcast BC during week of Dec. 13

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default BC during week of Dec. 13

I understand the rooms are all redone. True? Any construction or Parking issues? Some have said you are shuttled to this resort due to parking issues. I know it is close to Epcot and HS, which is nice at Christmas time. Give me your reviews for this time of year. Thanks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We were there a few years ago the third week of December. It was really nice...weather was a bit chilly so we didn't get as much pool time as we had hoped. Walking to Epcot is our favorite thing about staying there. Also the Boardwalk area is fun to hang out at if you are looking for something non park related. I have not heard about any issues with parking at the resort. Parking right now is really only an issue at Disney Springs, so I would recommend taking Disney buses there for now. As far as I know, all the rooms have been redone. You can see pictures on the "Resorts" tab on this site, on the Beach Club page.

Have a wonderful time!
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoDisney View Post
    I understand the rooms are all redone. True? Any construction or Parking issues? Some have said you are shuttled to this resort due to parking issues. I know it is close to Epcot and HS, which is nice at Christmas time. Give me your reviews for this time of year. Thanks.
    I'll be there 12/10-12/20. First time at BC and looking forward to it. Hoping for nice weather and low crowds.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

I just returned from WDW. There is a sign at the gatehouse at both Beach Club and Boardwalk that self parking is reserved for guests with a hotel or dining reservation. The guards do check. If you do not have a reservation on their list, they will turn you away or tell you that you can valet.
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I just returned from WDW. There is a sign at the gatehouse at both Beach Club and Boardwalk that self parking is reserved for guests with a hotel or dining reservation. The guards do check. If you do not have a reservation on their list, they will turn you away or tell you that you can valet.
    Could this have more to do with the marathon that was just at Epcot?
    Romans 11:33-36
    1983, 1989 - Off Site
    2003 - April ASMo
    2004 - June POR
    2005 - April POFQ
    2010 - May POP and Dec CSR
    2013 - March F&G POP
    Weekend Trip Summer 2013 - Off Site
    2015 - Sept- AKL/CBR
    DEC - BC/WL
    2017 - July - Disneyland & D23 Expo!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by forever a child View Post
    The sign was posted even when we went there on November 1 for ice cream at Beaches and Cream. We have Tables in Wonderland, so we valet parked (complimentary if you dine using your Tables in Wonderland card). I think they also note it on the Disney World website, so it looks like this is the new rule there.

Edit- it is mentioned on the DVC website:

Parking is very limited at Disney's Beach Club Villas. We highly recommend that all Disney Resort Guests take advantage of our complimentary transportation options.

If you plan to drive your personal vehicle to Disney's Beach Club Villas, please be advised that only valet parking may be available. If you are traveling to Epcot, please utilize the Epcot Guest Parking Lot.
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by forever a child View Post
    They always put these signs up during F&W Festival. People like to try and get away with parking at the resorts and walking in.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: