With less than seven weeks to go before our next Walt Disney World visit, the excitement level in our house is palpable. It has been more than three years since our last visit and with so many new changes, we can't wait to come back "home." With all the "angst" over some of TD's decisions, as well as many skeptical posts, I thought it would be fun to have an ALL-POSITIVE post:

What new thing(s) (or new improvement) are you looking forward to in your upcoming visit?

1.) New Fantasyland -- when last visited, it was just construction walls and towering cranes. I cannot wait to walk through what appears to be a meticulously themed land. We intend to scour every nook and cranny.
2.) Be Our Guest Restaurant -- I managed to snag a pre-park-open breakfast time slot on our first day at the Magic Kingdom.
3.) Magic Bands -- Big Brother Watching? Who Cares, if my brother's name is Mickey. I think it will be very convenient, especially at the water parks. (May make the trip more "priceyer", which I'm sure was the intent.)
4.) Harambe Expansion -- we are very excited to see Festival of the Lion King in its new location, as well as the new Harambe Market.
5.) The BOATHOUSE -- (I used all-caps because they do!) We will eat there for a late dinner on arrival day. Should be a great way to start a trip.
6.) Peter Pan queue -- On our first day, after breakfast we are going to dash over and get in line before the standby gets too long.
7.) Raglan Road -- I've always wanted to eat there, but never managed to do it. This trip will be different.
8.) Boma Breakfast -- I've read nothing but rave reviews on this site for breakfast so we will give it a shot.
9.) Fishing in Riverside -- I've never fished a day in my life. My DS5 said he wants to try. What better place to learn.
10.) Son's face on -- 7DMT, Splash Mountain, Dinosaur, Soarin', and Big Thunder. These will all be first time rides for him and I can't wait to see his expression!!!!!
That's a start for me. I'm sure there's more. What are you looking forward to?