Quantcast Jewelry Store

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Jewelry Store

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jewelry Store

When I go to Disney in November I plan to purchase a piece of jewelry for myself. I'm thinking a silver or white gold ring with a subtle representation of Disney, like a hidden Mickey, etc. I am not a shopper and every time I've been to WDW I've spent very little time checking out stores. Any suggestions of stores I should visit to shop for a ring like this? Thank you in advance!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Many years ago, my now husband bought my engagement ring at Disney, from the jewelry room at World of Disney. I think it is still worth the trip over there.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I just celebrated a milestone b-day down there and was planning on treating myself to a piece of Disney jewelry. I was hoping for a ring or really pretty pendant. I was disappointed by the lack of selection offered that I could find. In the past, I remember there being some beautiful pieces that I had drooled over. Not so this time, most of it was silver and nothing special in the design. *sigh* I hope that you have better luck than I had.

In the end, I bought a two tone silver, magnetic mickey heart necklace that I found at the DHS jewelry store. It's really nice just not what I had expected.
    Shannon

~It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away~
    ~You should never take more than you give~ The Circle of Life

Post Thanks / Like

This past trip I purchased a Pandora Silhouette Mickey Silver Ring at the jewelry store on Main Street. I was going to get a Pandora bracelet with charms, but knew I wouldn't wear it everyday because it would bother my wrist, don't like anything too heavy. I saw the rings, they had the Mickey hidden inside a heart, and a Minnie bowtie. They sell these online at the Disney Store also. When I got home, I purchased the matching bracelet and don't take it off and wear it everyday. They also sell earring, but didn't purchase them. These are newer products, so do a search online, they advertised the new line on the Disney Parks Blog.

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

For my 25th Wedding Anniversary trip I splurged and bought a very nice Mickey watch. It is silver with a white face. I love it. I can't remember the name of the store but it was in EPCOT towards the front of the park....It was a smaller store, not the big store near the fountains. If I remember correctly they had a lot of jewelry.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had checked out the jewellery store on Main Street on our last trip. I looked online at the Disney store and didn't really see anything unique. I have come across other Disney jewellery I would like to share with you this link....very unique and reasonable prices....... [link removed by moderator] there are many "non Disney" options as well, such as checking out sites like Esty.[edited by moderator]
    Last edited by ibelieveindisneymagic; 08-11-2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: removed link TOS

First Trip - 2001 February - Off Property
    Second Trip - 2012 October - Pop Century, MNSSHP
    Third Trip - 2013 October - Pop Century, MNSSHP
    Fourth Trip-2015 April -Pop Century, Caribbean Beach
    Fifth Trip - 2015 October - Caribbean Beach Resort, MNSSHP
    Sixth trip - 2016 October - Disneyland

Post Thanks / Like

Mouse Gears in Epcot has a small section of mostly rings and Alex and Ani bracelets. There have been a couple of rings over the years that I have purchased there. Most were exactly as you described. Subtle rings with a hint of Disney on them. Also, world of Disney has a pretty decent size jewelry section with some selections. There is also a jewelry store in DHS that I do not remember the name of off the top of my head.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed jewelry counters in several of the nicer resort stores when we were waiting for dinner reservations. Sorry, I didn't pay very close attention as to what was available, but it would be worth checking out if you are in any of the resorts.