This past Christmas season, on a trip to Disneyland, I had purchased four pieces of glassware from the Adventureland Bazaar. Two cocktail glasses that had the "Aloha Isle" logo on it and also two tall beer glasses that had the vintage attraction poster for the "Jungle Cruise". When I purchased in the store, they appeared to be fine, I wasn't studying them much. When I got home, I put them in our glass cabinet and there they sat until somewhat recently when we got around to actually using them. I noticed some slight defects on the printing of the decals.

For starters, let's start with the smallest instance. On one of the "Aloha Isle" glasses, half of the letter "D" in the subtitle, "Adventureland" is worn off. Secondly, on one of the "Jungle River" glasses, there seems to be a slit of the elephant's ear worn off, which at first glance I actually thought was apart of the design, but upon comparing it to my other glass, it was not. And thirdly, and perhaps most odd of it all... the elephant on the defective glass is actually darker in its gray color than the other elephant. So, one is a dark gray and one is a light gray... how weird??

Anyway, my point of all this is to throw this following question out there at ya'll: I don't have the receipt any longer? What can I do? I'm not looking for a refund... I would just like to have at least the two defective glasses replaced, if possible. Is there an email address I can email or phone number I can call to report defects in Disney Parks' merchandise? Do you think they might be able to replace my set of 4 (or just the 2) if I sent it back to them as proof of purchase, without having the receipt, of course. I wouldn't mind paying to ship them back as long as I could get perfectly fine new ones in return, because these glasses are quite exceptional.

Thanks for any input!!