Quantcast Adding guests to reservation

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Adding guests to reservation

I managed to get a reservation for Be Our Guest just now, but it's not including 2 kids as there wasn't anything for 8. Do you think I'll be able to get in with no problem the day of or should I call and make sure? What if they don't have anything for 8?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

to Intercot!

Unfortunately BOG is very crowded and adding to a reservation as a walk-up isn't possible. You can either keep searching for something for 8 or only 6 of your party will be able to eat. Due to fire code they're very strict on the party size. If 1 member of your party isn't there for some reason it's not a big deal, but adding someone isn't possible at these places that are packed out all the time.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent post Chris!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Strmchsr View Post
    to Intercot!

Unfortunately BOG is very crowded and adding to a reservation as a walk-up isn't possible. You can either keep searching for something for 8 or only 6 of your party will be able to eat. Due to fire code they're very strict on the party size. If 1 member of your party isn't there for some reason it's not a big deal, but adding someone isn't possible at these places that are packed out all the time.
    Do you think if I call they can change it to eight? The 2 missing are kids so maybe they will be able to reason with us. I have one question, do they allow eight for reservations online, or is it only available if I call? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbud View Post
    Do you think if I call they can change it to eight? The 2 missing are kids so maybe they will be able to reason with us. I have one question, do they allow eight for reservations online, or is it only available if I call? Thanks!
    Also, I found that there's reservations for 2 more, but not for 8. If I get 2 reservations, one for 6 and one for 2 at the same time will we be able to be seated together?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbud View Post
    Also, I found that there's reservations for 2 more, but not for 8. If I get 2 reservations, one for 6 and one for 2 at the same time will we be able to be seated together?
    I would take the 2 reservations so you have them. You can request to be seated together when you check in.

I would still try calling to have your reservation changed to 8, but if they can't do it, at least you have both ressies.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

The easiest thing to do would be to keep checking, either online or calling, and try to get 8. Cancellations happen all the time. If you do the reservation for 2 and 6 there's no guarantee you would be able to sit together. Again, BOG stays packed all the time so the table for 2 might be in one room and the table for 6 in another. It's impossible to say. You might get them close together, but there's no guarantee. As for whether they would work with you because the 2 are kids, that doesn't matter for an ADR. They still count against the fire code. A person is a person. They do allow reservations for 8 online. It won't make a difference between calling and looking online except that when you call the CM might be able to scan for all times instead of just the block searched for online.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone, you've all been a great help! Do you think I'll have a good chance at snatching some reservations for lunch on feb 25th?

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't hurt to try. I'm guessing that's probably too close and it'll already be booked. BOG books up almost the instant it's released, but it never hurts to try and to keep checking even the day of.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: