We usually stay at POR every year because we bring our MIL, but this year she isn't coming so I would love to try another moderate. I have 10 year old twin boys and I'm thinking they would love the pirate pool at CBR.

We always spend all of our time at the parks, and going to our dining ressies and are always wore out. Since my son had a seizure on our last trip the drs. told me not to let him get too fatigued. He also has mild cerebral palsy, but is very active, but always rides in a stroller at the park.

I would like to take more time to slow down this year, sleep in, spend more time swimming and napping, and taking it easy for his sake.

We will also have ADRs every day if they provide free dining this fall and I will be planning better times for those.

I also want to have a room close to the bus stop and everything. I know POFQ would be the most practical but I really want to get away from PO.

Can you give me some advice for slowing down and tell me if you think CBR would be the best for us?

Thanks!