Quantcast Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! I'm so glad I read this! I wasn't seeing this anywhere in our FP options and nothing on MDE indicated there was a way to do this. I would have never figured this out on my own!

I haven't been able to book a dinner for this restaurant, but I did follow the instructions above and booked a FP lunch for our first MK day. Looks like I can modify the meal selections, which is a good thing, because I don't know if I chose what everyone wants.

It did not give me the option to book lunch there on our 2nd MK day though, May 4th. Do I have to wait longer for that date to become available?

Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default be our guest

when i go to my disney experience i do not find a check in option. where do i go once i get to the disneyworld homepage?
    Justice11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justice11 View Post
    when i go to my disney experience i do not find a check in option. where do i go once i get to the disneyworld homepage?
    You need to go to the Be Our Guest reservation page located here https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justice11 View Post
    Under the My Disney Experience menu on the right, there is an option for My Reservations and Tickets. Select that, then the first thing you should see is your resort reservation. On the right, under your resort conformation number, there's a Check In Online link. Hover your mouse over that link and at the bottom of the page the address for that link will pop up (http: etc). The series of numbers at the end is what you'll use for the BOG lunch FP page.

This has got to be some sort of work around someone figured out to the invitation only thing. Not even Disney would have something so convoluted.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheVBs View Post
    Under the My Disney Experience menu on the right, there is an option for My Reservations and Tickets. Select that, then the first thing you should see is your resort reservation. On the right, under your resort conformation number, there's a Check In Online link. Hover your mouse over that link and at the bottom of the page the address for that link will pop up (http: etc). The series of numbers at the end is what you'll use for the BOG lunch FP page.

This has got to be some sort of work around someone figured out to the invitation only thing. Not even Disney would have something so convoluted.
    Thank you so much for this! I have a reservation with letters as well and this tip did the trick for me. Now if May 1st would open u for me that would be wonderful. I only have our arrival day to select from right now, the other days of our trip are not available. Hope they aren't all taken.
    1984-Poly
    1992-Carribean Beach
    1996-DisneyLand Paris
    1997-Boardwalk
    2005-Pop, first trip with my husband.
    2012-CS, first trip with my little princess and prince
    May 2014-POR
    Sep 2014 Girl's trip with Mom and Sisters-AKL
    Dec 2016 AKL Kidani

...it is for the kid in all of us...
    :)

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome! A couple of things I noticed. You only have to enter your reservation number once, then you're able to just log in each time. And, the days that pop up for availability are not coming up in a consistent manner. For example, the first time I logged on I could only see the days through half of our trip. I logged in the next day and one more new day popped up. So, I thought that a new day of our trip would pop up each new day I logged in. Not the case. I can only see through 5/3 and that's as far out as it's gone over the last few days.

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome! A couple of things I noticed. You only have to enter your reservation number once, then you're able to just log in each time. And, the days that pop up for availability are not coming up in a consistent manner. For example, the first time I logged on I could only see the days through half of our trip. I logged in the next day and one more new day popped up. So, I thought that a new day of our trip would pop up each new day I logged in. Not the case. I can only see through 5/3 and that's as far out as it's gone over the last few days.
    This is very interesting. I think if several people post what they can see, maybe we can figure out how they have the site set up. I am traveling the same time as you. 4/30-5/6, right now all the day show up on the BOG reservation site, but the only day I can see times for is 4/30, which doesn't work since that is check in day and we won't land at MCO til after lunch. I keep crossing my fingers, one day time slots will pop up on our MK days.
    1984-Poly
    1992-Carribean Beach
    1996-DisneyLand Paris
    1997-Boardwalk
    2005-Pop, first trip with my husband.
    2012-CS, first trip with my little princess and prince
    May 2014-POR
    Sep 2014 Girl's trip with Mom and Sisters-AKL
    Dec 2016 AKL Kidani

...it is for the kid in all of us...
    :)

Post Thanks / Like

My vacation dates are April 29-May 6. The only dates I can book are April 29 and April 30. I set one up for April 30 but would much prefer May 3. I check daily in the hopes more opens up.
    Elaine
    "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

Next trip: February 2019 for the Princess 5K/10K/HALF MARATHON (YES, I'M RUNNING THEM ALL!)
    Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry823 View Post
    Apparently you have to be invited by special email to make a FastPass+ reservation for lunch at Be Our Guest. I have been trying for several weeks and we leave in 19 days. I called today after seeing your posts and they told me that although I have a full vacation package including the Magic Band and FP+, I am not eligible for this because it is in testing and I was not selected because I did not receive a special email. I was encouraged to go to the MK early to stand in line and maybe I could eat lunch at 10:30 when they start serving. Um, on vacation, I don't think so. I thought ALL of us who were on FP+ with the magic bands were in testing because that it WHAT IT SAYS when you open the program! The constant mixed messages with this system is getting annoying.
    Keep trying, I just went in and had no problem booking a FP+ time I didn't have any email sent to me.. I didnt take it yet because im not sure if everyone wants t eat there or not. It is a cool option though and I would proably use it in the future..
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I found the all-number reservation number on the Magic Band page, and was able to log in to the BOG FP+ page YAY! My travel dates (May 8-12) came up YAY! There is no availability for any of those dates BOO!

Now that I know I can get in, I'll just keep trying. Honestly, I don't know if we even want to eat there for lunch LOL
    Christi

2014: May--POR & US/IOA; Nov--POR (1st rD--JJ5k!)
    2013: May--POR
    2012: Jun--POP; Aug--POP/Hard Rock
    2011: Aug/Sept--US/IOA; Nov--POFQ
    2010: Dec--CSR
    2009: Sept--Poly GVCL
    2008: Sept--POFQ
    2007: Jan/Feb--POR; Sept: POFQ
    2004: Oct--CSR
    1987: off-site

Post Thanks / Like

I can still only see through May 3rd. And of course, we'd like the FP for the 4th. I just keep checking each day to see if it pops up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quick question: can anyone tell me where I can view our current BOG FP? It's not showing up on our itinerary and if I try to go in to change the meals, it makes me start as if I'm booking a new FP. It's still apparently there because if I continue, it asks me if I want it to replace our current one. I'm bothered by the fact that this is not showing up anywhere on our MDE site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quick question: can anyone tell me where I can view our current BOG FP? It's not showing up on our itinerary and if I try to go in to change the meals, it makes me start as if I'm booking a new FP. It's still apparently there because if I continue, it asks me if I want it to replace our current one. I'm bothered by the fact that this is not showing up anywhere on our MDE site.
    My FP+ never showed up in MyDisneyExperience online or in the app. But all was fine when I checked in at BOG. I think this is because the FP+ for BOG is still in testing mode.
    DVC Member
    Boston, MA and Celebration, FL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: