Quantcast memory maker question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default memory maker question

Has anyone used the memory maker program? My questions, which I asked through the Disney website but were not answered properly, are :

After you download your photos, will you be able to take them some where and and print them? Will you be able to print them at home? If so, where can you take them?

Any help???Is this worth it???

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My recent trip (August) was at the tail end of Photopass before this new program took over.

If it has the same basic features, which I think it does, I purchased a CD of all my photos (could download as well) and I got a release from Disney which I could use to get them printed at a shop (CVS, WalMart, etc.) and I can also print them at home as well.

Post Thanks / Like

My girlfriend and I have used the service every visit for the last 3 years and love it! Even when we are on a short trip and don't prepay to get the discount, because "it wont be worth it in 3 days" we always end up buying the Cd.

We even have a couple of must visit photographers (Hello Louis from Marseilles France at Epcot) that will take you aside and do Multi location photo shoots or get props involved. .. and of coarse the special effect photos!

Like anything Disney its not cheap, but it more than makes up for the cost through the services provided.
    Next:
    POR May 2014
    YC Oct 2014

Recent:
    WL Feb 2014
    CSR Oct 2013
    Offsite April 2013
    CSR Feb 2013
    BLT Nov 2012

Post Thanks / Like

The new memory maker no longer includes a CD that is mailed to you. Instead, you download your photos from the website. According to the Disney website, the zip file that includes your photos will also include a limited license that will allow you to print the photos for your personal use. I understand you can still get a CD - for an additional cost, of course.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roger's #1 Fan View Post
    My recent trip (August) was at the tail end of Photopass before this new program took over.

If it has the same basic features, which I think it does, I purchased a CD of all my photos (could download as well) and I got a release from Disney which I could use to get them printed at a shop (CVS, WalMart, etc.) and I can also print them at home as well.
    It costs $199.00, I can't see how it would ever be worth that
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Post Thanks / Like

You can preorder and get 50 dollars off.
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

LAFITTE, LA, UNITED STATES( 674 MILES AWAY)
    Post Thanks / Like

its my understanding that all the people who are in my family and friends on the my disney experinces sites pictures will be available to download at that one price. is that correct?
    Jimmy

Co-Host: The Disney Nerds Podcast

Post Thanks / Like

We used the photopass service on our last trip in 2011 and we LOVED it. It was nice to finally be in the pictures, vs being the one always behind the lens. The photographers were wonderful, knowing all the perfect spots to pose you at for background scenes. The added function of being able to customize our pics was great too, we added the year and my birthday to several and now when we go back and look at them with friends and family they have more meaning. We even purchased the memories book and that is one of our most cherished memories of the trip. To be able to customize the pages and the images was priceless to have our very own hard-bound copy of our photo memories.
    "From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out you can't explain it"

Jul 84: TravelLodge (Kissimee)
    Sep 02: All-Star Sports
    Mar 06: Coronado Springs
    Sep 11: Wilderness Lodge
    Apr 15: Wilderness Lodge
    Next Trip - Sep 20: Animal Kingdom Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to say...already signed up for Memory Maker for our trip this Sep too!!
    "From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out you can't explain it"

Jul 84: TravelLodge (Kissimee)
    Sep 02: All-Star Sports
    Mar 06: Coronado Springs
    Sep 11: Wilderness Lodge
    Apr 15: Wilderness Lodge
    Next Trip - Sep 20: Animal Kingdom Lodge

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: