Quantcast Awesome Cast members - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

My sister & I had gone when her two sons were 4 years old and the other was seven weeks old. (Yep, seven weeks).She was nursing him at the time. We went to go on the Great Movie Ride and the line was fairly long. She was tired because with a newborn, she wasn't getting a whole lot of sleep. (Her now ex-husband hadn't come with us). I asked the CM if there was someplace out of the sun that she could wait and then her and the baby could cut into line and join me and her 4 year old son. He took us in through a "special" entrance and took us right up to the front, where you watch the movie, so that we were right there when they opened the door to go into the ride. Unfortunately I didn't get his name but what a sweet thing to do.
    șoșKathyșoș TimeShare 12-12
    GKTW June 2011,Off site Feb/March 2011
    Dolphin and POFQ 8/10
    POFQ Sept 08
    ASMu Aug-Sept 07
    Dolphin & CS-12/05. Mousefest & Dis Cruise
    Dolphin & POR July 04,WDW-Dolphin June 02Dolphin 6/2000
    Swan 6/99 -Dolphin March 98, March 94
    +many more times offsite

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Telford, United Kingdom.......4,236 miles.
    Post Thanks / Like

We got to see an attraction before it was officially open.

In 2004 on our last day we were finishing off at Magic Kingdom before going to the airport. They were doing the unofficial opening of Stitch's Great Escape but it wasn't open to the general public. A cast member heard that we were going to have to leave soon and asked if we would like to go in. It was the final attraction of the vacation and a nice touch to finish on.
    Disney World Visits:
    1. May-June 1998 (3 weeks)
    2. May-June 2001 (3 weeks)
    3. October-November 2004 (2 weeks)
    4. August-September 2010 (2 weeks)
    5. August-September 2017 (2 weeks)

NOW APPROACHING: 6. May 2021

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PAYROLL PRINCESS View Post
    My sister & I had gone when her two sons were 4 years old and the other was seven weeks old. (Yep, seven weeks).She was nursing him at the time. We went to go on the Great Movie Ride and the line was fairly long. She was tired because with a newborn, she wasn't getting a whole lot of sleep. (Her now ex-husband hadn't come with us). I asked the CM if there was someplace out of the sun that she could wait and then her and the baby could cut into line and join me and her 4 year old son. He took us in through a "special" entrance and took us right up to the front, where you watch the movie, so that we were right there when they opened the door to go into the ride. Unfortunately I didn't get his name but what a sweet thing to do.
    7 weeks...Psshhhhewww. My oldest was 3.5 weeks And I understand the tired and nursing part!
    That was awesome of that cast member!!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Love this thread! These are such great stories. We've had some outstanding CM interactions too!

Post Thanks / Like

Back in 2008, I took my then boyfriend now husband to Disney for the first time. I was already a seasoned Disney traveler so it is really neat to see the park from a newbie's eyes.

My husband was wide eyed the entire time but the one thing that he STILL talks about to this day was the CM on Big Thunder Railroad. My sweet husband was wearing his new lanyard with his new pins all day and as we were walking away from BTM he heard a pin drop and an older CM came over to pick it up. My husband was bummed to see that he had lost the black rubber backing to the pin and was looking around the ground for it. (Most likely it fell off on the ride) when all of a sudden the CM announced "hey, i found it" , winked at me,put something in his pocket, and handed my husband the backing.

My husband graciously thanked him and off we went... after we took a few steps & my husband thought about what just happened, he realized that the CM couldn't have found the backing & that he had really just given him one of his own backings from his own lanyard of pins. Of course when we turned back to thank him again the CM had disappeared.

It was a sweet Disney moment that my husband tells everyone about to this day.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: