Quantcast Personalized ornaments at Disney's Days of Christmas at DTD....

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Personalized ornaments at Disney's Days of Christmas at DTD....

I wanted to have a couple of ornaments personalized for me on my next trip. How long does it usually take them to personalize an ornament?
    April 6-9 2006 Pop Century
    July 5-11 2007 Pop Century
    September 20-25th 2009 Pop Century
    June10-June 16 2012 Pop Century
    September 5-15 2013 Pop Century Disneymoon
    August 10-20th 2016 Pop Century (Daughter's first trip)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It depends on how busy they are. Sometimes it's that afternoon and sometimes it can be a day or two.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much for responding! Since I will be there 10 days and going to DTD for dinner several times I will be getting a few ornaments personalized

Post Thanks / Like

since you are staying at a resort (and correct me if im wrong) but they could just resort transfer your items to POP once they are done. they are very good about fragile items. ive never had a broken item come to me
    92 Fort Wilderness.
    96 Disney Institute
    2000 Off site
    2009 all star movies.
    2011 Port Orleans FQ
    2013 Port Orleans FQ
    2016 ??

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for letting me know that Capt_Redshirt ! I will ask if they are able to do that for me

West Chester, PA (formerly Philadelphia, PA)
    Post Thanks / Like

On several occasions, I've purchased personalized ornaments and had them sent to my resort. When I picked up my package at my resort gift shop and checked the ornaments, I was very pleased. The personalization was great, and they were wrapped carefully. They were in perfect condition. I re-wrapped them and carefully packed them in the middle of my suitcase, and they made it home safely.

Make sure you purchase them well before your check-out date. It usually takes a day or two, so you will want to be sure that the package arrives at your resort by the day before you check out.
    Sylvia șOș

80+ WDW visits . . .

1976-88 - I Drive /
    1989-??? - CBR; DL; SoG; CSR; CR; POP; ASMu; WL; FQ

Upcoming:
    30 Apr - 14 May 19 PO French Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I work there but am not one of the artists.
    My best advice to you is to go early in the morning to place your order. There are usually 2 artists on duty and they take turns going to lunch - one at 12 and one at 1pm. The "night shift" comes in late3r in the afternoon (usually 3 or 3:30, depending on store closing time) so there is a short period in the day when we have 4 artists on duty at a time. Pick your ornament with a smooth surface to write on and head up to the register where the sign says "Personalization." Place your order to pick up later or if you choose shipped to your resort. We require an extra day for resort shipping because the item(s) goes to the artist then needs to be wrapped up before going to the area staged for ship outs pick up. Say you were staying on property and at a store on property today, with a check out date of Monday. Today would be the last day for you to be able to ship to your resort, as the items should show up at the gift shop tomorrow afternoon. However because of the nature of personalization (as described above), we would not ship to the resort in this example, in case it did not make it to your resort prior to check out.

Last weekend we did have the wedding ornament, not sure about currently.
    1974-1983 WDW day trips*92 WDW *94 Contemporary*97 WDW*97 Poly*98 DL PAC*99 DL DLH*2000 POFQ & CR*01 WDW*02 DLR DLH*02 WDW*03 POR*03 WDW 06 DVC Member*06 DLR*07 VBR*07 OKW*07 VWL*08 GCH*09 BLT*09 AKV*10 OKW*10 DLP-DH*11 BLT*11 AKL*12 BWV*14 Aulani*15 VGC*17 VGC*SDL TSH*17 TDR DAH*18 BC

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for all the information doombuggy! I am planning on putting in the order on the first day I go to DTD, which should be my second day on property. Not sure if I want the ornamennt to be delivered to my resort or I would pick up at a later date since I will be going back to DTD 2 times after that!

Post Thanks / Like

I have had this done each visit to Disney. I like to pick my ornaments up because then I can inspect them at that time. The only problem I have ever had was that once I saw them I wanted to get more.
    Usually if it is a really fragile ornament, I take it back on the plane with me in a carry on shopping bag.
    dm2K
    1993 - BC/Cruise; 1996 - BC; 1998 - BC; 2000 - YC; 2002 - FQ; 2004 - Campground/BC; 2005 - POR; 2007 - BWI; 2008 - AKL; Christmas 2010 - BC; 2011 - All Star Sports; 2012 - AKL & WL; 2013 - DL and CSR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: