Here is a challenge for you.

We are looking to try new and different treats/snacks on our trip in June.

I am looking for things that are off the beaten path. It does not have to be on the dining plan. I know Dole Whip, Cream Cheese Filled Pretzels, hand dipped ice cream cookie sandwiches, caramel corn in Germany, Cinnamon Rolls at Gaston's.

I am looking for things like what is your favorite/unusual cupcake and where? What your favorite treat from the Confectionery? The carrot cake cookie at Writers shoppe would be an example of a snack that not everyone knows about - less popular, but worth trying.

My husband is on the path to try new and fun things (snacky) I just mentioned the cupcake b/c he mentioned a place on the Boardwalk that sells one that has a whole strawberry in the middle.

It can be a resort treat or at Downtown Disney as well as the parks. It can be sweet or savory.

It can be your favorite dessert from somewhere (We are going to Ghiradelli's for the first time - any recommendations, there?)

Please, please help me. He has been asking me to make a list and I know there are things out there I am missing.

Anyway, I am sure you get the idea.

Ready???

GO!!!