Let me start by saying I know that everything asked for is only a request but you would like to believe they hear you.
1. We booked and requested certain buildings in Alligator Bayou in Riverside. We had need to be closer to the main building for specific reasons which were noted in the requests.
2. We had two rooms and of course going with my kids we wanted them adjoining.

well at check in they gave us our room assignments and the building we had was the furthest one out in the resort. Those of you who have been here know that the walk outweighs the cup of coffee you want and takes away from the resort stay. We also were given 1 room upstairs and 1 downstairs. I asked them would they seperate themselves from there family on there vacation????
I spoke to the manager and they moved me to building 38 which was a little closer but not great. I was to come back the next day and check if anything else was available but when we went to the room the refrigerator was never cleaned out and was full to the brim with the previous guests leftovers??

At that point we requested to be moved did not care where. We relocated to a different hotel.

Just wondering who else has seen problems like this the last few years. You would think they would treat repeat visitors a little better if they want us to keep revisiting. I guess they just hope we will deal with it???