Our visit to WDW last week included character meals dinners that we thoroughly enjoyed.

1900 Park Fare
I don’t understand people who don’t like this place. 2 minutes after our arrival we were photographed in the lobby (just our family to character) and seated. Food was very good and adults and kids had many choices. Character interaction with Cinderella, Prince Charming was good but we had the most fun with Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizilla. Great faces, poses and photos.

Cinderella’s Royal Table
Posed with Cinderella in the lobby Food was what we expected. Our steak eaters enjoyed the beef tenderloin.

Our 6 year old boy feigned disinterest in princesses until they made a fuss over him. Jasmine put him in his best Aladdin pose then posed with him. Ariel called the Christmas lights he was wearing, “gizmos and gadgets a-plenty”. Aurora and Snow White each made their own impression. Our all boy came away with photos with each of them. 2 year old little sister had fun but her brother had more fun than he would admit.

The Garden Grill
A tradition for our family. We were seated seconds after our arrival. The food was swell. I mean really folks., Were you expecting Le Gran Fu Fu?? Great salad followed by beef, fish and turkey and yes, a disappointing dessert.

2 YO girl and 6 YO boy cavorted over and over with Farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. Lots of time over repeated stop bys from each with jokes, dances and poses while 2YO squealed her delight.

OK, I’m sure there are grander meals elsewhere at Walt Disney World. But I work in an office building overstreet connected to dozens of restaurants offering food from tacos to truffles but none of them have Mickey… or Pluto… or Jasmine… or Lady Tremaine…