Yes. An impromptu event brought on by a post on Boing Boing. It's a simple story of a boy, Walt, who loves a girl and a girl, Carrie who loves CoP. Carrie is turning thirty this month and is in WDW right now with a group of friends. Walt had an idea...

Dear Internet (specifically those of you in the Orlando, Florida area),

My wife Carrie turns 30 this month, and I want your help to give her an awesome present.

Right now, Carrie is with friends on a trip to Disney World. Her favorite attraction in all of Disney World is Carousel of Progress. If you're not familiar with this attraction, it's an Audio-Animatronics (talking robots) stage show built for the 1964 New York World's Fair. It's a wonderful classic show which gets very little love (read: attendance). On its best day, the theater is maybe one-quarter full.

As my gift to her, I would like to put together a large enthusiastic audience to watch the Carousel of Progress show with her. Movies are always more fun with a good audience ... right? Well the same goes for animatronic stage shows.

Here is what you need to do to participate:
1. Learn the Carousel of Progress theme song.
2. Meet in front of the Carousel of Progress on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM. It's located in Magic Kingdom in Tomorrowland. Look for people wearing INTERCOT T-shirts, they'll be attending the show.
3. The clock on everybody's cell phone is automatically set with the exact via cell towers. If everyone sets an alarm on their phone for 2:00, they should all ring at roughly the exact same time. When the alarm rings, everyone should proceed to the theater and get on the next show. I'll make sure Carrie gets there.
Enjoy the show, and be sure to sing along.
So that's it. None of us know Carrie or Walt. But we're there and we are an enthusiastic bunch.

We Disney fans want to help our fellow Disney fans experience the best birthday ever. So, if you're not at an event tomorrow at 2, come show Carrie what a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow it is!