Quantcast It's Official, I Will Be There - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quadstriker View Post
    Man I never get to meet Dpamac.

When does your flight arrive?
    6:10. We'll be crossing paths in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefever View Post
    I have to admit that I don't remember if I met you at the 10th, but I will make sure I remember not to remember you this time!

No, I appreciate a healthy wit. Although, I recall that it was Carol who was schooling everyone on the last podcast!

And maybe we'll get a live version of, "The Ballad of the Yeti"! That would make the anniversary party complete.
    Carol was killing it. She was just dryly shooting off one-liners.

How could you not remember meeting me? I was right there. See me? I'm the one in the INTERCOT shirt with the blinking lanyard.

Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see me! Perhaps you could be a little more specific???

My kiddo, Jacob, is at the very bottom toward the right hand side with the Goofy hat with teeth. I am right behind him, although not directly behind him, and my neck is glowing oddly blue.

Which blinky, intercot-shirted person are you?

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dpamac View Post
    6:10. We'll be crossing paths in the sky.

Carol was killing it. She was just dryly shooting off one-liners.

How could you not remember meeting me? I was right there. See me? I'm the one in the INTERCOT shirt with the blinking lanyard.

Love that picture. I hear you're joining us at Liberty Tree, Gary. Looking forward to it.

The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

You caved, Gary--yay! I just might have to buy you another Guinness.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    You caved, Gary--yay! I just might have to buy you another Guinness.
    Hmmm...Perhaps this was Gary's plan the whole time...

Amy,

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, Gary, using my incredible powers of deduction, I can identify you as being to the left of Jared in a light blue, non-Icot shirt, with a blue hat.

And, of course, NOW I remember meeting you! (Not really, but at least I found your picture!)

Amy

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, that whole weekend is a blur. So many people, it was amazing! There are faces in the photo that I remember having really long conversations with but, over time, have forgotten who they are on the boards.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, that whole weekend is a blur. So many people, it was amazing! There are faces in the photo that I remember having really long conversations with but, over time, have forgotten who they are on the boards.
    Quoted for truth.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

After going back and forth...."Do we all go?"..."Do we go, just the two of us, and get someone to stay with the girls?"..."Or do I accept DH's offer to send me and a couple of friends as an anniversary gift?".... I finally gave in to my own selfishness and set forth plans for a last minute trip to I-15 without the family (well, DD, 13, is now coming b/c one friend was not able to swing an extra day off work).

Thank God (and John), we are booked for events , have a room at Beach Club, airline tickets are purchased (although we now have to stay until Monday for better fares back to STL-what luck! ;-) ), Yeti t-shirts are ordered, and I actually got ressies (2weeks out!) at LeCellier (which will, hopefully, allow for us to catch up at Off Kilter meet with Mel and Carol and then get over to Gary's Column)! ----this was one of the deciding factors in going......"put the money toward principal on our house?"....or "Go buy Gary a beer?" Since we're booked to set sail on the Fantasy in April, I thought about even paying that off but, when we heard Gary was going, DH said, "You gotta go buy Gary a beer!"

I can't wait to meet everyone!---and buy you a beer, Gary!!!!

Maria
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, since Gary is coming and since we're doing a live podcast on Sunday, I'm thinking that there has to be a sing-a-long to "The Yeti Is Down" during the podcast. If we're all wearing our shirts, even better!

Amy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mariak View Post
    ----this was one of the deciding factors in going......"put the money toward principal on our house?"....or "Go buy Gary a beer?" Since we're booked to set sail on the Fantasy in April, I thought about even paying that off but, when we heard Gary was going, DH said, "You gotta go buy Gary a beer!"

I can't wait to meet everyone!---and buy you a beer, Gary!!!!

Maria
    Hooray! Being more important than the principal on a loan finally gives me an actual worth! This gives me leverage. It'll be pretty funny if we're on the same flight...

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefever View Post
    BTW, since Gary is coming and since we're doing a live podcast on Sunday, I'm thinking that there has to be a sing-a-long to "The Yeti Is Down" during the podcast. If we're all wearing our shirts, even better!

Amy
    This would confuse everyone at the Contemporary very, very much.

I approve.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

Hooray! Being more important than the principal on a loan finally gives me an actual worth! This gives me leverage. It'll be pretty funny if we're on the same flight...
    Funny. You know, the loan will still be there next month when I'm listening to I-15 podcast and I would be kicking myself for not going and missing the chance to meet you! So, yes, worth it!!!

Listening to episode 40 on the way back to Jeff City now and you just said you arrive Thurs. So it is possible. We leave Thursday on the 3:30 flight out of STL(on Southwest) and come home on the 8:40am flight Monday morning.

So glad this was a last minute decision to go b/c I'm so excited that I don't know if I would have been able to wait "months"! Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Maria
    Last edited by mariak; 10-14-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Accidentally put icons in the wrong place.
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so I thought I remembered seeing (somewhere) your arrival time. Duh, it's at the very beginning of this thread. I must be going crazy. Guess we'll have to listen for your voice when we get into the parks since you're on an earlier flight.

Just got home from KC and our MNSSHP tickets have arrived!!!! ....Woo hooo....and Yeti t's are here too!!! We're all set!

See you soon!

Maria

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: