Quantcast Disneyland LIVE Webcam (Toggle Fullscreen Issues)!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Disneyland LIVE Webcam (Toggle Fullscreen Issues)!

For those of you who don't know about this web-feed... I thought I'd mention it here. The link is in the following paragraph. I also have a question for all you computer wiz's...

I am trying to view this LIVE webcam feed of Disneyland. Link found here:

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam

I am more specifically trying to view it in fullscreen. I have done it several times in the past by right clicking on the video feed box and selecting "toggle fullscreen" from the list of options. I am doing this now and it is not working. Did something get disabled? What can I do to make this option work again? Any troubleshooting ideas? I thought it was just a glitch and I shut down my computer and tried again, but it still doesn't work. I am really confused as to why this is suddenly not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    We all have sparks, imaginations.
    That's how our minds, create creations.
    For they make, our wildest dreams come true.
    Those magic sparks, in me and you. șoș

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

What browser and version number are you using? I tried it in the latest Firefox and it would not go full screen but I haven't updated adobe flash lately so that may or may not be the problem. I then tried it in Internet Explorer 8 and it opened in full screen just fine. I hate Internet Explorer but sometimes webpages just will not render correctly in firefox mostly due to their recent rapid releases of new versions. I have stopped updating firefox and will stay with my current version until they do a forced update.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1DisneyNut View Post
    What browser and version number are you using? I tried it in the latest Firefox and it would not go full screen but I haven't updated adobe flash lately so that may or may not be the problem. I then tried it in Internet Explorer 8 and it opened in full screen just fine. I hate Internet Explorer but sometimes webpages just will not render correctly in firefox mostly due to their recent rapid releases of new versions. I have stopped updating firefox and will stay with my current version until they do a forced update.
    I am using a Macbook currently. I have tried opening it in both Safari and Firefox browsers. They have worked before on both though, I recently updated my Adobe Flash and I am starting to think that may be the problem. Although, I don't really understand how updating would make things worse, if anything, it should make it better. Right? What version of Adobe Flash are you running? Is it possible to downgrade?

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't updated Adobe Flash in Internet Explorer in probably at least 2 years because I very rarely use IE. That may explain why the cam works in full screen in IE for me but not in firefox. In firefox I have a relatively new version but not the latest. I have stopped updating it in firefox for now as well because I kept getting bugs like these.
    I don't use Mac's so can't test on one but I run Ubuntu Linux on a couple of machines which run firefox so when I get time I will test the full screen mode on them.

I would try uninstalling Adobe Flash and then installing a previous version. You can download the previous versions from the developer archive here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...for_developers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1DisneyNut View Post
    I haven't updated Adobe Flash in Internet Explorer in probably at least 2 years because I very rarely use IE. That may explain why the cam works in full screen in IE for me but not in firefox. In firefox I have a relatively new version but not the latest. I have stopped updating it in firefox for now as well because I kept getting bugs like these.
    I don't use Mac's so can't test on one but I run Ubuntu Linux on a couple of machines which run firefox so when I get time I will test the full screen mode on them.

I would try uninstalling Adobe Flash and then installing a previous version. You can download the previous versions from the developer archive here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...for_developers
    Thanks. I'll try that and see what happens.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: