Quantcast PhotoPass Plus Prepurchase Offer

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PhotoPass Plus Prepurchase Offer

This can now be preordered for $169.95.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Ordered mine last week and it arrived in about 5 days. Great value!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you go to pre-order?
    Also, does anyone know if there are other discounts available?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I read you need to purchase at least 14 days in advance so it won't work for us. Do you know if they run any deals on the regular photopass?

Post Thanks / Like

I preordered mine a couple weeks ago and received it promptly. I can't wait to use it in a few weeks!!!

It seems to be a great value. Especially considering this is our first family trip to WDW. My DH and DD have never been and I haven't been in 13 years.

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered ours for our Disneyland trip next month.

The Disneyland version is $69.95.

Here is the link in anyone is interested:

Disneyland PhotoPass+ Preorder

Post Thanks / Like

Just got ours in the mail on Tuesday. Given the amount of $$ we spent in '05 on character and other location pics this was a no brainer.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure I understand, you pay for it before hand, fill it up while on your trip then they mail you the cd afterwards? Do you have to activate it or anything?
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

you get a voucher for your photopass+ card and a CD with a load of stock photos as part of the package. When you get to WDW, you hand in the voucher for your card. Once you are home you can order your photo CD online.
    Back in '05 I think we paid for and got the CD before we left.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, we got back yesterday and accumulated over 400 photos on our Photopass+ card from our 14 days at WDW!

Can't wait to get our CD.

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking about purchasing this before our trip in Feb. Does it just include pics from rides and character meet & greets? Or can you snag a photographer anywhere to take random pics?? I'm bringing my own camera but it would be nice to not be the one taking the pics the whole time.
    Ashley
    Wife to James
    Mom to Cassidy & Kenzie
    Disney Honeymoon~~Aug. '02 Off Property
    1st Family Trip~~Feb. '13 ASMovies
    Surprise Trip!! Dec. 2014!!! Off Property
    Next trip booked! July 2015! Wyndham Bonnet Creek!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cass&KenziesMom View Post
    Thinking about purchasing this before our trip in Feb. Does it just include pics from rides and character meet & greets? Or can you snag a photographer anywhere to take random pics?? I'm bringing my own camera but it would be nice to not be the one taking the pics the whole time.
    When you order this, you get a disc full of all the pics that you take during the trip. Once it's pre-ordered, you come back from your trip, enter your customer#, and then add all the photopass card #s onto your account. You can then crop the pics, or even add some clever Disney stamps to the pics. You can do as much as you want. When you finalize the order, they'll send it on however many discs it takes to hold them all. Also, it'll come with a "permission slip" that let's you take the photos to a print shop and get them printed.

I did this once, and we really loved all the shots that we had as a family together. Usually with your own camera, you can't everyone in the shot. But photopass can. The big barrier is the price. I'm not sure if I can pull the trigger for that much money. But if you've got it, and it's gonna be a special trip, do it.
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cass&KenziesMom View Post
    It works with all Disney Photographer's. The Plus is the ride pics and the character meals that are listed. You can also add additional photo pass cards to the same account. We just did it for our past trip and ended up with over 700 pics after all the editing.
    04 Honeymoon ,Swan and off property WDW
    05 1st Annivesary, off property WDW
    07 at All-Star Music WDW
    08 Disneyland
    09 AKV-Kidani Village WDW
    10 AKV-Jambo House/Boardwalk. 11 Kidani Village
    September 2012 Jambo House
    December 2013 Grand Californian

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome thanks for the info! I may just have to add this to my list of things to purchase. BTW after going through this site that list is becoming a bit lengthy. LOL
    Ashley
    Wife to James
    Mom to Cassidy & Kenzie
    Disney Honeymoon~~Aug. '02 Off Property
    1st Family Trip~~Feb. '13 ASMovies
    Surprise Trip!! Dec. 2014!!! Off Property
    Next trip booked! July 2015! Wyndham Bonnet Creek!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can you purchase the cd after your trip? I'd hate to pre-buy it and then not take advantage of it.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

You can purchase the regular PhotoPass CD after your trip, but it's $165.95 as opposed to the $119.95 pre-purchase price.

The PhotoPass Plus CD is $169.95 if you pre-purchase it. I think it's $199 if you purchase it in the parks? I can't remember.

The PhotoPass Plus needs to be pre-ordered at least 2 weeks ahead of time so that you have time to receive a voucher in the mail that you'll take to the parks and redeem for your PhotoPass Plus card which will get you all the regular photos, plus ride and character meal photos.

I noticed that PhotoPass Plus CD pre-purchase is non-refundable. But, regular PhotoPass pre-purchase CD is refundable up to 90 days.

We may be going for just one MVMCP in Nov. and I'm trying to decide whether to pre-purchase one of these. For the Plus, we'd only need to get 12 pictures that we want prints of to save money on pre-ordering the CD. Took a look back at how many pics we got from the MNSSHP last fall and it was waaaaayyyy more than 12!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roger's #1 Fan View Post
    Well, we got back yesterday and accumulated over 400 photos on our Photopass+ card from our 14 days at WDW!

Can't wait to get our CD.
    So are these 400 photos all taken of you and family by a CM? (except for the ride photos)
    If so, DH and kids 17 and 20 would never pose for 400 photos so......
    I'm still confused by this.
    May/1999....CBR - Jamaica
    May/1995....CBR - Martinique
    May/1998....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2002...Wilderness Lodge
    June/2005...Wilderness Lodge
    Aug/2007....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2010...Wilderness Lodge CL
    July/2013 ...Wilderness Lodge CL Celebrating Our 25th Anniv.!

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid question...what is the difference between this and the non Photo Plus CD package?
    TTFN,
    Rose

1998 (10 YO & 1st time!)
    2002 (14 YO & 2nd time)
    June 12 2006 (18 & by myself!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CuteAsMinnie View Post
    So are these 400 photos all taken of you and family by a CM? (except for the ride photos)
    If so, DH and kids 17 and 20 would never pose for 400 photos so......
    I'm still confused by this.
    Since we met every charater at every park and took multiple shots at each (1 with just DCs, 1 with all, some with one DC) they really do add up. Also we did the group shots at the entrance to each park including the "magic" ones. Once they saw we had a Photopass plus they also made sure to take some candid shots as well. When we picked up the actual card, the CMs did say we should mention or show the card to the photographer at the very start since they typically give you some additional shots knowing you are getting them all. It was a very nice perk and one I would do again without hesitation.

Stupid question...what is the difference between this and the non Photo Plus CD package?
    Photopass Plus includes a CD with loads of stock images of the resorts and parks. These are great if you are doing scrap booking or putting a detailed album together.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: