Quantcast Club level at Yatch Club

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Club level at Yatch Club

In Oct. we are staying club level at the Yatch Club Resort. Can any one tell me about their experiance if you have stayed at the Yatch Club club level. I have hear they sometime have wine is this true? Thanks for all replies.
    Next trip Oct. 2013 Yatch Club Resort club level

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I've stayed club level at the Beach Club, not at the Yacht club, but the experiences are probably similar. They have a very helpful staff, two attendants at desks to check people in or answer questions or help you book things as needed. The lounge offers a nice breakfast (things like hard cooked eggs, hot oatmeal, pastries, bagels, cereals, juices and coffees). There are snacks available during the day, like jars of candy and pretzels, freshly made chips and dips. For lunch and dinner times, there are appetizer-type items available, often enough to make a light meal. And yes, beer and wine are available upon request and also put out in the evenings with some cordials and desserts.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wonderful

You won't be sorry, stayed club level at the Yacht Club last 4th of July. Staff is wonderful we will do this again.

Post Thanks / Like

We just returned from the Yacht Club where we stayed Club Level 5/4-5/12. We had a fantastic time and our experiences with the staff and foods we similar to what has previously been mentioned. We will absolutely be back. Just another note....I don't know if you will be travelling with children or not....but anyone who says that the YC is not kid friendly or feels stuffy is mistaken. The staff went out of their way to make my DS 4y first trip extra special. The pool is fantastic and has the shallow sandy area that was perfet for him. There is a pool party every day with activities for the kids. And, now they are having campfires with smores and showing movies on the beach every night. Gee...sounds pretty kid friendly to me!!! We had a blast!
    Off Property 4/87
    YC 7/1997
    YC 7/1998
    YC 8/2000
    YC 5/2012

Post Thanks / Like

We are staying there in August - so if you have any questions you want me to find out for you - let me know...
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Thanks to everyone that answered me. We are looking forward to this. Just affraid it may ruin us for future trip is we can't stay CL.
    Next trip Oct. 2013 Yatch Club Resort club level

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: