Quantcast What is one place you would NOT eat again, and why? - Page 8

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't disagree more with those saying Cali grill or Brown Derby. Your experience must have been a fluke, because the food and service every time I have gone has been nothing short of spectacular. Having said that, I can't blame you if your reason is the prices, but we like the meal plan, so that hasn't been an issue for us.
    19 Trips to WDW
    Last Trip: August 10 BW
    Next Trip: June 12 BW

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Mama Melrose. We ate there for the Fantasmic package and the food was for lack of any other word...gross.
    Tricia
    Disney crazed wife to Todd
    Mom to Anthony 16 and Maggie 9

Beach Club - November '13
    Villas @ WL - June '12
    BLT - September '11
    Poly - September '10
    AKL - February '10
    POFQ - September '08
    Off property - October '04
    POR - September '01
    off property many times since '78

Post Thanks / Like

Le Chefs de France (Scallops that were raw in the middle.... spongy, springy, fat riddled filet..... half frozen and wet creme puffs). It was really a bad meal, unfortunately.

Artist Point (Again, half raw scallops with no seasoning, bland food all around, very poor service). Just not impressed.

The Wave (Again.... terribly bland food and poor service at a high price tag.) Luckily our concierge comped this meal. We didn't even have to complain... he was just chatting with us before the fireworks one night and asked how dinner was. We told him we tried a new restaurant, but didn't care for it, but it was a lesson learned, so we just wouldn't go back. He slipped away for a few minutes, then came back and told us it was just a memory.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdwnutz View Post
    We ate at ABC Commissary twice last week. Both times we all ordered the burger that has 3 fried shrimp on top....best burgers we had at a CS.
    Ooooh.... never had that before. I hope they have it in October. We like the Commissary a lot!
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SurferStitch View Post
    Le Chefs de France (Scallops that were raw in the middle.... spongy, springy, fat riddled filet..... half frozen and wet creme puffs). It was really a bad meal, unfortunately.

Artist Point (Again, half raw scallops with no seasoning, bland food all around, very poor service). Just not impressed.

The Wave (Again.... terribly bland food and poor service at a high price tag.) Luckily our concierge comped this meal. We didn't even have to complain... he was just chatting with us before the fireworks one night and asked how dinner was. We told him we tried a new restaurant, but didn't care for it, but it was a lesson learned, so we just wouldn't go back. He slipped away for a few minutes, then came back and told us it was just a memory.
    wow I just had good meals at AP and LCF a few wks ago..didnt have the scallops there though, scallops at RR were good.
    I had short ribs at LCF a big portion, and cedar plank salmon at AP..
    if i was basing it on this last trip only, i wouldnt go back to Wolfgang Pucks or Via Napoli.
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    Coral Reef. We've only been there once, in 2001, and it was bad enough to convince my husband to never go back again. It was a complete nightmare experience from start to finish, and complaining to management didn't get us anywhere, not one apology. We waited an hour to sit. Husband's steak was not cooked (not even rare- I love rare and I couldn't have eaten it, the outside was still red). I didn't want to eat mine until he had his, but the server refused to hold my food or keep it warm. His steak came back an hour later. They served my kids the completely wrong orders and acted like it was our fault. Our entire meal took three hours (so four hours for the whole experience), and it was our arrival night. We were exhausted and fed up with the place.

I have actually been back for private dining in the Living Seas pavilion, and it was delicious. I tried to convince husband to give Coral Reef another shot, but he will not set foot in the place (and I can't really blame him). Our worst meal ever.
    We had the same experience. A hurricane had come through and it was a terenchal downpour. We were soaked down to our shoes, which had puddles in them. The restaurant was freezing and we waited 90 min for a table bc, despite what they said when we asked, they were taking walk ins ahead of us. We watched them do it. They comped lobster bisque for our family but didnt tell me what it was, so here I am eating lobster (allergic to shellfish) and our food took an hour to get out and then it took 30 min just to get the bill taken care of. We had little to no apologies and no offer for free dessert or bill coverage or anything for our troubles. It was supposed to be my daughter's 9th birthday dinner and she was in tears. She had expected this to be something to look forward to, and had asked about the place for a couple of years by now. . . and they couldn't have seated us further from the tank. It was just a mess and we all left angry. I wont take my family back there. I went alone in February for a quiet dinner alone and their management is just sub-par, imho, comparatively...being that this is supposed to be Disney World.
    A man should never neglect his family for business.-Walt Disney
    Apr07-FW
    Feb08-FW
    Sep08-BC
    Sep09-POR
    Nov-Dec09-FW
    Dec09-BC
    Aug10-WL
    Jan11-SSR
    Oct11-ASM/FW/CBR/BC
    Dec11-ASM/BLT
    Jan12-WD
    Feb12-Off
    Sep12-BCV/Pop
    Jan13-FW/AOA
    Feb13-CBR
    Sept13-Dland
    Dec13-FW

Post Thanks / Like

Default Will not dine at 50's Prime Time (a Rhyme)

50's Prime Time-

Previously we had had a poor experience, but i wanted to give it another try because my kids were a little older.
    So we tried last year...
    We had a super long wait, even though we were 20 minutes early for our ADR.
    We had a really bad Bad Waiter ( i wont say CM), didnt even try to be in character.
    The food was delivered incorrectly, and when we got our requested meal, it was cold.
    But the worst was there was a table of 8 kids about 14-16 next to us and they were loud and obnoxious. ( the parents were all at another table in a different section of the restaurant. The Waiter would not quiet them down and the parents didnt care. I had to go threaten them so we could eat in peace...( they did quiet down , i guess i scared them) but it was a terrible experience. Never again
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: