Quantcast DIsney Parks Mobile Magic - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixshot19 View Post
    Canadian's get left out in the cold again. Why can't Disney release these things universally. Seriously like 90% of us live within a few hundred kilometers from the US border.
    Yeah, I'm surprised this being an app to use while in the parks isn't available to anyone who may be traveling there?

Personally, I don't use my phone in the parks because of the roaming charges, but I know other people that would spend the extra money.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried it out on my iPhone Wednesday night. It worked great. For a short time Pirates of the Caribbean was not working and the app showed out of service for the ride.

On an iPhone to get the exact wait time even in the park, you do have to have location services turned on for the app. Since leaving that on tended to be a battery drain. I only turned it one when I wanted to check an exact time.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to be in a park to see specific times or can you be NEAR a park (like at the resort). I am tring to decide about adding an extra day the day we arrive to take DS8 to TOT and RnR. If lines are insane I won't do it.
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

From all reports here, you'd have to be in the park gates for the exact times.. but you would have the usual "see now" , "moderate", etc.. listings you can see from home.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I found the app useful when it worked. I have 4g on AT&T.my signal was spotty and often times the app wouldn't load. However other wait time apps would.

The app will show you wait times for the rides for the land that you are in while at MK. For example while in tomorrowland you can see wait time and FP return time for Buzz but not Splash Mt. While at EPCOT when in future world you can see all rides future world. While in AK I could see wait times for all rides.
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny1113 View Post
    I found the app useful when it worked. I have 4g on AT&T.my signal was spotty and often times the app wouldn't load. However other wait time apps would.

The app will show you wait times for the rides for the land that you are in while at MK. For example while in tomorrowland you can see wait time and FP return time for Buzz but not Splash Mt. While at EPCOT when in future world you can see all rides future world. While in AK I could see wait times for all rides.

Did you try using the "by time" option? I used it today and it defaulted to "near you" for wait times, but I could change it.

I have Verizon and I did not have any problems loading the app. I did have a problem when I was in one building and the app suddenly thought I was no longer in the park.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: