Quantcast ABC's Once upon a Time - Page 12

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Just saw that Rose McGowan has signed on to play a young Cora. So now we get her backstory, and hopefully get to see how and why she became so evil.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Just saw that Rose McGowan has signed on to play a young Cora. So now we get her backstory, and hopefully get to see how and why she became so evil.
    Like I said, Chernabog.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

Any Once Upon A Time peeps left out there or has everyone but me moved on?
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

Still watching but like Lost - am not sure if it will hold my interest.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katzateer View Post
    Still watching but like Lost - am not sure if it will hold my interest.
    I didn't watch Lost pass the first season. I like this much better but it might be because I really love fairy tales and seeing the twists they put on the tales.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentC View Post
    Any Once Upon A Time peeps left out there or has everyone but me moved on?
    DD and I still watch but it does not bring the excitement it once did. Personally i think they should have stretched out the story from season one (Storybrooke residents unaware of their true identities) for a bit longer. I found it more interesting then.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

We are still watching, but I agree that something has been a bit lacking. I'm not really compelled by any of the current plot lines.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I still really like it but I think the problem is monster of the week (or I guess fairy tale of the week) syndrome.

I might be dating myself but I am a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer. During the season they would have episodes that carried the through plot line against the big bad and then they would have monster of the week episodes where they battled an unrelated monster.

I think they have been using too many of these to draw out the story and picking ones that are two minor. They had a good episode with Rumple and Belle ending on a high note with her losing her memory but followed it with an episode about Dr. Frankenstein's story and now this week , the giants. Not bad stories but not really compelling stories.

I think they've also had a hard time on focusing on what is the goal this year. Last year was easy- break the curse. But this year? Find Rumple's son? Go back to the Enchanted Forest. Beat Cora?

I think it really should be beat Cora but again there are too many episodes between that storyline.

I hope the second half of the season has less throw away episodes. I'd rather have fewer episodes if they didn't fill so much.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

DD was commenting on this same type of idea. She was hoping that next week they just concentrate on Rumpelstiltskin's story without interference. At times it feels as if we are losing sight of the important story lines because we are sidetracked so often.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

I love the fact that Ginnifer Goodwin always wanted to be a Disney princess and is a big Disney fan!
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

I think you guys hit the nail on the head. Monster-of-the week syndrome. Perhaps they ran out of ideas and need to stretch out the main plot? I was very invested in Rumple finding his son at the beginning but it's become so sidetracked that by the time they set out I just didn't care as much. Also I really dislike Belle's memory loss plot line. And where was Cora in the last episode? There was a scene with Regina, I think she was talking to hook, I fully expected it to actually be Cora but it wasn't. So what's she up to? They are really letting the strings unravel and the plot is getting messy.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Just finished watching the past two episodes, and while I agree with the monster thing, I really enjoyed this past Sunday's episode. Wow! And while that guy playing Bae didn't appeal to me when he was initially with Emma, something about him the other night was very intriguing. I like him.

Surely Rumple won't kill Henry. There's got to be another way to interpret what the 'seer' said.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting to see Downton Abbey's Mrs. Patmore on the show, but sad to see the outcome. . Cora is so evil!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Just finished watching the past two episodes, and while I agree with the monster thing, I really enjoyed this past Sunday's episode. Wow! And while that guy playing Bae didn't appeal to me when he was initially with Emma, something about him the other night was very intriguing. I like him.

Surely Rumple won't kill Henry. There's got to be another way to interpret what the 'seer' said.
    I liked the last episode as well. I really liked tonight's episode too. And I agree on Bae. I was totally prepared to dislike him but I'm finding him to be pretty cool and and really interested in his story.

I saw a quote from the producers that "undoing" isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think maybe Henry is Rumple's second chance to make a better decision that he did with Bae.

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    Very interesting to see Downton Abbey's Mrs. Patmore on the show, but sad to see the outcome. . Cora is so evil!
    It did seem weird she is so Mrs.Patmore in my eyes.

And Cora wow. Too early for spoilers but I did not see that coming. I think next week's episode (or the one after) is going to have more of her and Rumple's back story. Should be interesting.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Cora is so evil!
    And how! My jaw literally hit the floor when that certain shocking double-crossing moment came into play. And I found myself feeling saddened after it... but I am on the edge of my seat still. The storyline's speed seems to be picking up again.
    We all have sparks, imaginations.
    That's how our minds, create creations.
    For they make, our wildest dreams come true.
    Those magic sparks, in me and you. ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I'm feeling a bit discouraged like I did last season when Regina just kept winning. And now it's Cora and Regina. Hopefully when the others get back from NY, things will pick up.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm feeling a bit discouraged like I did last season when Regina just kept winning. And now it's Cora and Regina. Hopefully when the others get back from NY, things will pick up.
    That's the nature of fairy tales--it always looks like evil is going to win, but then good comes through in the end (or in the season finale, as it may be).

Seriously, I know what you mean. I'm just so tired of Cora and wicked ways being everywhere you turn on this show. Give us a break from her (and Regina) for a week or two.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

That's the nature of fairy tales--it always looks like evil is going to win, but then good comes through in the end (or in the season finale, as it may be).

Seriously, I know what you mean. I'm just so tired of Cora and wicked ways being everywhere you turn on this show. Give us a break from her (and Regina) for a week or two.
    I too am one to get annoyed by this. ESPECIALLY Cora. She is just *so* manipulative that it sickens me...
    We all have sparks, imaginations.
    That's how our minds, create creations.
    For they make, our wildest dreams come true.
    Those magic sparks, in me and you. ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Connoisseur View Post
    I too am one to get annoyed by this. ESPECIALLY Cora. She is just *so* manipulative that it sickens me...
    I think we've talked about this before with Regina and Mr. Gold. We had sympathy for them (maybe just a bit for Regina) knowing that what they were doing was for the love of another. Cora is just pure evil. Pure.

Post Thanks / Like

I am also tired of Cora and Regina winning. And come on. Mary Margaret now knows she's Snow White, but why is it that she can only kick booty in fairy tale land? Fairy Tale Snow and Charming should know they can never trust those two.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: