Quantcast Art of animation?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Art of animation?

Does anyone know if Pop Century will be sharing buses with the new art of animation resort?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there would be a full-on riot if this happened. As it is, the Pop Century bus lines are the longest on property (ever since All-Star split their buses into the three separate resorts). It's jarring to see how much longer the Pop line is that every other, say, leaving the MK after Wishes.

Post Thanks / Like

I have absolutely no idea, but if I had to guess I'd say yes they probably will share, at least from time to time.

As far as I know the All Stars share, unless they've recently stopped sharing. Even some of the most expensive deluxe resorts, GF, Poly, BC, YC, BW, all share from time to time.

Not sure if Pop and the new resort would have too many guests to share, but if the 5 resorts in the Epcot resort area can share I definitely think two resorts sharing would not be out of the question.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    I have absolutely no idea, but if I had to guess I'd say yes they probably will share, at least from time to time.

As far as I know the All Stars share, unless they've recently stopped sharing. Even some of the most expensive deluxe resorts, GF, Poly, BC, YC, BW, all share from time to time.

Not sure if Pop and the new resort would have too many guests to share, but if the 5 resorts in the Epcot resort area can share I definitely think two resorts sharing would not be out of the question.
    I think this is because there are alternative modes of transportation around property at those resorts. There are the boats that go from EPCOT to resorts, to Hollywood Studios, walking paths all around that area to those same parks, the monorail from EPCOT to the TTC and MK, and you can bank on a lot of guests driving themselves. But at resorts like POP and Art of Animation, it's either bus or drive yourself. So I would think that since there are so many people at both resorts, sharing buses wouldn't make sense. It may also depend on the season- I couldn't imagine during the holidays, Easter, or summer that bus sharing would be more efficient.
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

I can see them having to share occasionally, like POR/POFQ share sometimes. (However, when we've stayed at those resorts, we have rarely had to do pick up at one of the other resorts, other than for the first or two buses of the day.)
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    I think this is because there are alternative modes of transportation around property at those resorts. There are the boats that go from EPCOT to resorts, to Hollywood Studios, walking paths all around that area to those same parks, the monorail from EPCOT to the TTC and MK, and you can bank on a lot of guests driving themselves. But at resorts like POP and Art of Animation, it's either bus or drive yourself. So I would think that since there are so many people at both resorts, sharing buses wouldn't make sense. It may also depend on the season- I couldn't imagine during the holidays, Easter, or summer that bus sharing would be more efficient.
    Well, its true that they do have alternate transportation, but they still share the buses that take them to parks that don't have alternate transportation.

Like another person just mentioned POR and POFQ often share a bus as well. And unless things have changed since we last stayed at the All Stars those three resorts share a bus most of the time.

Trust me, I wish each resort had its own bus and no resorts had to share. We'll likely never stay at Art of Animation, or Pop, so it really won't affect me either way, but I still think there is a chance these two resorts will share buses at some point.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Post Thanks / Like

When I stayed at Movies in August, we did not share a bus with the other two All Star.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome "

79,87,88: off property
    89:CB
    99:POR (DS first visit & b-day)
    00,02,:ASS (DS b-day)
    04,05:POP
    06,07:ASM
    08:ASM (Anniversary Trip)
    Nov 08:ASM (DS first visit)
    Aug 2011 ASM (DS first visit, DS b-day)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMom12 View Post
    When I stayed at Movies in August, we did not share a bus with the other two All Star.

That's great to know. We don't really stay at the values for a whole trip anymore now that our kids are getting older. One of the things we didn't like at the values was the sharing of the buses. We still stay at the values from time to time if we arrive a night earlier than our official reservations, but its just for the night and we don't use the buses. In the past, when we did stay at the values for whole vacations, we always shared with the other 2 All Stars. I'm very happy to hear that guests who stay there now might have a better experience with the buses. I wish that every resort would have its own dedicated bus to all parks.
    Denise

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: