Quantcast Ok I'm here....part deux

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok I'm here....part deux

Today was Magic Kingdom day. We came in and went through the right side. We usually go through the left (that could be a topic all it's own). Good thing to, the new greet with Mickey had no wait at all. The boys loved starting their day with very finely dressed mouse.

We stayed on our right side theme and hit Tommorow land next. Walked on to Buzz lightyear, the boys love shooting zurg. Then walked on to the peoplemover (do you ever not walk on). Photos with Chip and Dale dressed as space rangers, my little guysfavs, being twins and all. Then on to the speedway getting banged side to side. We met the little robot garbage can right after a quick rest stop. I found the guy controlling it in a nearby shop, it felt like I was pulling back the curtain on the great OZ. Boys didn't see so that was good.

Next up, Snow White, PhilarMagic, Peter Pan and lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus , decent parmigana, ate upstairs nice and quiet.

Fully recharged we hit Haunted Mansion, the new Que is really fun, great for the little ones . Pirates them some treasure shopping. Them back for the almighty nap (for the rest rye for me). And again the bus was waiting for us, best luck ever this year.

Walking back to the room I was reminded (like I needed to be!) why I love Disney. A random grounds keeper pulled over in his golf cart and gave thelittle guys about 20 stickers each. It is the little things....

Off to the halloween party later I'll update again...I'll post some of my thoughts on the fantasy land expansion. It looks amazing, the other castle looks done and it is much bigger then I thought it would be...
    WDW x 12
    DL x 2
    DCL x 3
    DVC circa 2007

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great! We probably passed each other!

Have fun at the party tonight!
    Jennifer - Proud DVC Owner
    DW of MyDisneyWorld; Mom of DDs (8) and (6)
    04/00 - 03 = off property
    09/03 ASMu, 09/04 POP, 12/05, 09/06 SSR
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT
    Next Up: Spring Break 4/'14 - BLT and Star Wars Weekend 5/'14 - BCV

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=sixshot19;2218635] Then walked on to the peoplemover (do you ever not walk on). /QUOTE]

Actually, I've run into a line here (down to the bottom of the ramp) a few times but am always surprised when that happens!

I keep looking for the person controlling the trash can but have not yet located that person. Congrats on your discovery!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I usually go left as well. Glad you are having a nice time.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome "

79,87,88: off property
    89:CB
    99:POR (DS first visit & b-day)
    00,02,:ASS (DS b-day)
    04,05:POP
    06,07:ASM
    08:ASM (Anniversary Trip)
    Nov 08:ASM (DS first visit)
    Aug 2011 ASM (DS first visit, DS b-day)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: