Quantcast Anaheim Plaza Hotel

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anaheim Plaza Hotel

So glad I do my research early and hadn't made reservations yet. I just found the Anaheim Plaza Hotel on Harbor Blvd. This hotel will allow my medium large dogs, just don't leave them alone in the room. It is close to DL and cheep. Now has anyone stayed here? Would like to know about the room, walk to DL and anything else you think is important. Thanks
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The Anaheim Plaza is my favorite when I take my baby dog with me mainly because of the location. It is on the corner of Disney Way and S Harbor. It is a really easy walk to DLR. (Cross the street and you are on Disney property.) You can see ToT from the parking lot and much of the fireworks. The rooms are large and clean and you can ask for a frig and microwave. Some of the wings have rooms with balconies/patios and the patios are quite large. There is a restaurant onsite and a very large lap pool. The one drawback for me is that pet rooms are also the "smoking" rooms so it was a bit smelly since I don't smoke.

Post Thanks / Like

We have stayed at numerous hotels around DLR and the rooms at The Plaza are huge! The bathroom had double sinks and also very roomy. It was a good deal price wise and of course location, location, location!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: