Quantcast European football league 2011 /2012 - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, did you all see the draw for Euro 2012?

Group A

1. Poland
    2. Greece
    3. Russia
    4. Czech Republic

Group B

1. Netherlands
    2. Denmark
    3. Germany
    4. Portugal

Group C

1. Spain
    2. Italy
    3. Ireland
    4. Croatia

Group D

1. Ukraine
    2. Sweden
    3. France
    4. England

I would NOT want to be in Group B!! YIKES!!!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    By the way, did you all see the draw for Euro 2012?

Group A

1. Poland
    2. Greece
    3. Russia
    4. Czech Republic

Group B

1. Netherlands
    2. Denmark
    3. Germany
    4. Portugal

Group C

1. Spain
    2. Italy
    3. Ireland
    4. Croatia

Group D

1. Ukraine
    2. Sweden
    3. France
    4. England

I would NOT want to be in Group B!! YIKES!!!

Davy

Sorry for not replying earilier but Yes have to agree. Group B looks very tough.
    England will be fairly happy with their draw but wouldn't hold much hope for ourselves beyond the group stage.

Liverpool looked woeful against Man City last night. Suarez will be a loss over the next 7 games but at least you have Gerrard back from injury.

Lots of strange results over the holiday period but at least Spurs are still in there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Reservoir Dog View Post
    Davy

Sorry for not replying earilier but Yes have to agree. Group B looks very tough.
    England will be fairly happy with their draw but wouldn't hold much hope for ourselves beyond the group stage.

Liverpool looked woeful against Man City last night. Suarez will be a loss over the next 7 games but at least you have Gerrard back from injury.

Lots of strange results over the holiday period but at least Spurs are still in there.
    No prob! The Man City match was horrible. Not sure what's happening to us right now. A supporter was ejected and will probably be banned during the Oldham match, Downing was arrested on suspicion of assault and we all know what happened to Suarez!! We aren't exactly "circling the drain" yet, but c'mon!! Pull it together!!! At least Carroll scored against Oldham. Still not sure he's worth £35 million, though.

We have Man U next. Gonna be a rough couple of weeks coming up. All I'm asking for is a top 4 finish from this season. I don't think that's too much to ask, is it?!!?!?!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

No prob! The Man City match was horrible. Not sure what's happening to us right now. A supporter was ejected and will probably be banned during the Oldham match, Downing was arrested on suspicion of assault and we all know what happened to Suarez!! We aren't exactly "circling the drain" yet, but c'mon!! Pull it together!!! At least Carroll scored against Oldham. Still not sure he's worth £35 million, though.

We have Man U next. Gonna be a rough couple of weeks coming up. All I'm asking for is a top 4 finish from this season. I don't think that's too much to ask, is it?!!?!?!
    I cant believe that FA Cup draw with Liverpool facing Man Utd this month and the potential QPR v Chelsea ..You couldnt make that up if you wanted ....Its going to be a highly charged atmosphere at both games
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Spurs were robbed against City big time .Howard Webb has always been a dodgy ref !!!!
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER View Post
    Spurs were robbed against City big time .Howard Webb has always been a dodgy ref !!!!
    Typical Howard Webb for you. Spurs should've drawn that one at minimum.

The Reds made the Carling Cup final! I know, it's only the Carling Cup, but it's something! And I loved this exchange between King Kenny and a reporter afterwards:

Reporter: "What did you think of the penalty decision?"
    Dalglish: "What do you mean?"
    Reporter: "The handball."
    Dalglish: "Exactly."

This weekends FA Cup matches are going to be crazy! Liverpool-Man U, Chelsea-QPR! Anton Ferdinand has been told by QPR to shake hands with JT, but I think he'll pull a Wayne Bridge and ignore Terry. Should be some intense matches!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Typical Howard Webb for you. Spurs should've drawn that one at minimum.

The Reds made the Carling Cup final! I know, it's only the Carling Cup, but it's something! And I loved this exchange between King Kenny and a reporter afterwards:

Reporter: "What did you think of the penalty decision?"
    Dalglish: "What do you mean?"
    Reporter: "The handball."
    Dalglish: "Exactly."

This weekends FA Cup matches are going to be crazy! Liverpool-Man U, Chelsea-QPR! Anton Ferdinand has been told by QPR to shake hands with JT, but I think he'll pull a Wayne Bridge and ignore Terry. Should be some intense matches!!!
    A final is a final mate and the main thing is Liverpool dont do an Arsenal and loose the game .As for John Terry the bloke is an embassasment how he is England Capatin still i dont know why .As far as i am concerned he is guilty as sin his giveawy gor me on the Ferdinand incident was thet he issued a statement straight after the game ....Now if you didnt say what he said "why on earth then would you issue a statement that would be so random ??? "
    Nothing what he does surprises me anymore
    I like you hope Ferdinand doent shake his hand .
    Mind you it will be intersesting when Man Utd play Chelsea to see how Rio reacts to Terry when they have to shake hands ...
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

YES! God bless Dirk Kuyt!!! Glad the match was free of all the extracurricular nonsense that everyone feared. It was a good match, especially since the Reds pulled it off 2-1 at the end!

However, the Chelsea-QPR match was a snorefest! They did skip the handshake at the beginning, which might have been the best option, but I'll admit I did kind of want to see JT get another snubbed handshake. And that penalty at the end was a total gift. Oh well.

Onto the 5th round! C'mon, you Reds!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

YES! God bless Dirk Kuyt!!! Glad the match was free of all the extracurricular nonsense that everyone feared. It was a good match, especially since the Reds pulled it off 2-1 at the end!

However, the Chelsea-QPR match was a snorefest! They did skip the handshake at the beginning, which might have been the best option, but I'll admit I did kind of want to see JT get another snubbed handshake. And that penalty at the end was a total gift. Oh well.

Onto the 5th round! C'mon, you Reds!!!!!!

Its going to be an important game tonight Liverpool v Spurs .I shall certainly be watching it ....BEHIND MY SOFA
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the match yesterday between Chelsea and Man U. Thought Man U was going to get hammered but mannaged to pull out a draw. All in all I thought it was a pretty good match with some amazing saves by the Man U goalie.
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Its going to be an important game tonight Liverpool v Spurs .I shall certainly be watching it ....BEHIND MY SOFA
    Yes, today's Spurs-Pool match should be a great one, especially with Suarez back! Since I don't have access to it on my TV, I'm going to have to try and find a live feed on my computer in the next hour. All I can hope for is a good match (and a Reds victory!)!!

I watched yesterday's Chelsea-Man U match. I was the only person in the restaurant watching it on the TV and reacting to it. I thought that Chelsea was going to lose it completely, but they held on. Is it sad that I was actually hoping for Chelsea to win just because I dislike Man U THAT MUCH? And that I ACTUALLY hope Man City win the league this year instead on Man U? *sigh* What have I come to?

Oh, and yesterday's match just proved again to me that Howard Webb is the best person on Man U's payroll.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and yesterday's match just proved again to me that Howard Webb is the best person on Man U's payroll.
    Back in England Howard Webb is known as Man Utds 12th man

A boring game Spurs were lucky to hold on with the Liverpool onslaught ,but Bale should have done much better with the chance he had !!

Interesting weekend with Man Utd v Liverpool with the Evra /Suarez incident and Spurs v Newcastle
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Kind of sad to say, but the most exciting part of the LFC-Spurs match was when the cat ran onto the pitch.

LFC-Man U should be an explosive match! Hope that everyone (including the supporters) keep cool and no one gets injured.

Spurs-Newcastle should be a good one as well! Hopefully Spurs can contain Demba Ba, he's a dangerous man!!

AND how about Fabio Capello leaving the English National Squad? Good for him. The FA will probably end up regretting it, but who knows? Who do you all think should be the manager?

Post Thanks / Like

AND how about Fabio Capello leaving the English National Squad? Good for him. The FA will probably end up regretting it, but who knows? Who do you all think should be the manager?
    Yep its bad news if your a Spurs fan as Harry Redknapp is 99% certain to get the England job
    So looks like we will be going for a new manager very soon ...I am gutted
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

LFC-Man U should be an explosive match! Hope that everyone (including the supporters) keep cool and no one gets injured.

Sorry Davyjones ,but Suarez was a complete and utter disgrace in not shaking Evras hand at the start of the match ,hes done himself no favours ,and all it does it carries on for everytime they meet .This was a chance to close the book for both teams and both players to move on .
    There were scuffles at halftime in the tunnell and at the end of the game because of this ...
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Davyjones ,but Suarez was a complete and utter disgrace in not shaking Evras hand at the start of the match ,hes done himself no favours ,and all it does it carries on for everytime they meet .This was a chance to close the book for both teams and both players to move on .
    There were scuffles at halftime in the tunnell and at the end of the game because of this ...
    I agree that Suarez SHOULD have shook his hand, but (and this is just MY opinion) I understand why he didn't. I personally wouldn't shake someone's hand who labelled me racist to the world. I don't know what happened on the pitch that day; only Suarez and Evra know. He SHOULD'VE handled it better, but he didn't. Just like Evra shouldn't have celebrated in front of Suarez at the end of the match so vehemently, which caused the scuffle at the end. So, I believe both were wrong on this day. It is sad because football is too wonderful a sport to be ruined by things like this.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that Suarez SHOULD have shook his hand, but (and this is just MY opinion) I understand why he didn't. I personally wouldn't shake someone's hand who labelled me racist to the world. I don't know what happened on the pitch that day; only Suarez and Evra know. He SHOULD'VE handled it better, but he didn't. Just like Evra shouldn't have celebrated in front of Suarez at the end of the match so vehemently, which caused the scuffle at the end. So, I believe both were wrong on this day. It is sad because football is too wonderful a sport to be ruined by things like this.
    Nicely put mate ...I agree Evra being captain should have shown restraint when he celebrated as he had the football world in general on his side . It could have caused a riot .
    Hence to say its the Saurez / Evra incident is all the topic of the sundays papers when it should have been the end to it .
    What the papers are calling for is for Man Utd / Liverpool to get Evra /Suarez to shake hands infont of the cameras in order to put this to bed as its not helping both clubs worldwide ...
    As English football have the Terry /Ferdinand case of racism on its plate as well
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

There seems to more focus on controversy and not enough focus on the football.
    Really getting tired with all this. You have this, JohnTerry, Carlos Tevez......

The media can take a lot of blame for all this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Reservoir Dog View Post
    There seems to more focus on controversy and not enough focus on the football.
    Really getting tired with all this. You have this, JohnTerry, Carlos Tevez......

The media can take a lot of blame for all this.
    I completely agree, Dog! All they seem to do is fan the flames and make the fire bigger instead of trying to help put it out. But of course controversy sells more than complimentary news does. It's the same with all the stuff the soccer writers over here in America write. If you guys read what John Barnes said a few days ago, THAT'S how I feel about the media's part in this. They need to help calm the situation and not add fuel to the fire.

Post Thanks / Like

Sacrificing whatever I need to to the football gods in order to have them let Liverpool win against Cardiff City tomorrow!!!!! I would LOVE to end the season with at least 1 trophy to show for it!!

C'mon, you Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: