Are now open.

I didn't expect those to be open until the end of the month. I really like what they have done with that area. It is beautifully landscaped with tons of out door seating. Some areas are covered with celing fans, other areas are open with lots of trees.

Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta looks so nice and open. They have pizza, flatbreads, pasta and salads. I was tempted to try the flat bread but is looked soooo small for the $8.99 price tag.

We continued on to explore Garden Grill. It is nothing like WDW Garden Grill since it is a CS. It is a Mediterranean style food. They have chicken and beef kabobs with rice. There are several different sauces you can have from mild to spicy. They also have Greek Salad.

We came back later for a late dinner. I had the Greek salad. Jessiva had the kids meal of a chicken kabob and rice with a dipping sauce and apple slices.

Jessica said her chicken was dry but it really looked good. She said the sauce tasted like salad dressing. My guess would be ranch since it was white.

My salad came with a large round of pita bread. The salad was good, but REALLY salty. I love salt, even dip my fries in it instead of ketchup. That salad dressing was just too salty for me. I saw one of the managers and told him that the dressing was too salty. He said they have been working on the recipe and he will let the chef's know.

I would try them again, only not getting the Greek salad. Maybe it is Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta for me next.