I think it depends on who you are taking to CRT on if it is worth it or not. I took my DD when she was 10 to CRT for breakfast before the park opened in MK. So of course, getting into MK when it is empty is wonderful. We got pictures and it is fun being there.

Since it has been 6 years since we have gone..I don't remember everything about it. But I remember it was the only place I could guarantee my DD meeting Cinderella at the time. She has met most of the other princess on our trip the year before but she had not met Cinderella and that was who she wanted to see. She loved being able to go into the castle. I don't remember getting anything with our meal like photos or anything. But we got our own personal photos with Cinderella and the other princesses who were there.

DD is 16 now and I asked her what she remembered about that experience. She said she remembers meeting Cinderella and she liked just being in the castle and she remembers loving being able to look out the window to the park and that she would like to do it again. She didn't mention anything about the meal..so I guess my point is...you are paying for the experience and I was glad to give my daughter that experience and memory. And I agree with her...we will have to do it again on a future trip. For our sept trip we are doing an early breakfast at CP but not because we didn't enjoy CRT...but just because of all of our trips to MK...we have never eaten at CP and it looks so beautiful inside that I want to see it.

If you are planing to go just for the dining...then I agree with other posters...there are better places to eat with better food quality and options. But everyone has different reasons for going and for us...it is just the experience. Have fun no matter what you decide.