Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
Thanks for all the new updates, Jason... I am so excited by all that will be new by August!!

And I am THRILLED that Lotso will be leaving... for the life of me, I cannot figure out why Disney chose to make him a "huggable" Meet 'n Greet character.... I find him more despicable than any other villain out there, and that's saying something, when you consider Malificent.... Why so many think he's cute and sweet is beyond me, maybe they've never seen the movie??

Anyway... glad to know he's leaving, happy to hear of all the other changes!!
i actually was in Disney before Toy Story 3 had come into theaters. I met latso and actually hugged him, and to my surprise he actually smelled strawberry's. I couldn't get over the fact that the Imagineer's put so much into the costume though the movie had not been seen. prior to seeing the movie lotso was my hero i told everyone how cool it was to meet him. After i saw the movie i hated him. i couldn't believe the fact Disney would have let so many people hug and enjoy the company of the worst villain in Disney history. im now proud to say we now have our own latso stuck to the grill of our RV