I am just curious with the issue of Disney reducing the Villain's and other Classic Disney Characters.... What are some of the more Rare or Unusual Characters you have met through the years? Please share! I am curious to see what used to be around at all of the Disney Parks.

I remember having seen some from the MGM parades (Yes, MGM not DHS) like Cruella DeVil, Malificent, and Hades.

My absolute favorite was Prince John. He was hilarious! My DD was about 10 at the time and it was hot. She walked up to Prince John at held out her pen and autograph book for him to sign. He took it as though he did not want to get any germs from touching it after taking it from a commoner. He signed her book and dropped it on the ground and waved her away with his paw! We had taken photos before all of this I guess...because I have them. But it was so funny...my daughter had been watching him interact with other people earlier and being extremely rude to them as well, so she was not taken back by this and thoroughly enjoyed him.

I wish more of these guys were back out in the parks.