Quantcast The Amazing Race 18 - Unfinished Business - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Did you notice what Kynt did to the surfer dude?
    What did he do? I had to put my laundry in the dryer and I missed that.
    Just Jill.......

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    She isn't my favorite player by any means, but Mallory thanking God/Jesus/Mary/St. Anthony whomever doesn't really bother me. But as a person of faith I think it's just a way of showing praise and I'd rather see someone on TV praying for help and trying to stay positive rather than cursing out or berating a teammate.
    I'm thinking that maybe the good Lord just wants Mallory to pull up her big girl socks and get on with the task at hand, as we all do

Saying "thanks" afterwards is great, but the power to accomplish the task is hers. At least that's what I tell my grandkids.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Jill A View Post
    What did he do? I had to put my laundry in the dryer and I missed that.
    If you go to the CBS website, the full episode is on there and you can see for yourself.

It's at 41:57

Charlie aka wdw dude

4/27-5/1/2010 Beach Club
    10/11-10/15/2010 Boardwalk
    12/9-12/13/2011 Boardwalk
    11/3-11/8/2012 Treehouse Villas/Boardwalk
    12/2-12/8/2013 Boardwalk
    10/25-10/31/2014 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

And I still don't remember Amanda and Kris! How do you just forget a team like that? Weird.

Did you notice what Kynt did to the surfer dude?

They were 'dating goths' last time too.
    OH Mel -- Ben and I DIED laughing at the surfer dude -- his reaction was perfect!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    OH Mel -- Ben and I DIED laughing at the surfer dude -- his reaction was perfect!
    Wasn't it funny? I rewound twice and watched again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdw dude View Post
    If you go to the CBS website, the full episode is on there and you can see for yourself.

It's at 41:57

Thanks so much. It must be really good

Ohhhhh - just saw the clip. Would have given anything to see Phil's face.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c&d View Post
    I like some of the teams, some I really can't remember but my belongs to the 's
    Same here! Hope they catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I'll tell you, I've seen more than enough Margie and Luke for a lifetime, so I'm not looking forward to hearing his constant whining again.
    Agree, I hope they are gone. The sooner, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefever View Post
    I'm so excited for the start of the new Race tonight! It's fun to predict who will be annoying and who will be fun to watch. Of course, we already have a head start on that!

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    What's up with the Cowboys? They seem to be way off their game.
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

i think of all shows, this is the one i'd love to go on.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't it funny? I rewound twice and watched again.
    Oh my gosh, how did I miss that the first time around? How weird was that, lol??
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Alrighty, I'm over Mallory. She's too much.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Funny, I just said that same thing about 5 minutes ago. She's too ... like goofy-geeky hyper or something. It's not like a cool, wound-up, high energy hyper. Just really over-the-top almost manic hyper. She's annoying.

I was pretty pleased with last night's results. Couldn't care less that Amanda and Kris are gone (who?) and very happy that the 'Trotters finished a strong second. Also very glad to see the Cowboys finish the leg strong and get back in it.

Very interested to see what happens next week with Jamie and Cara. Do you think she really hit someone??

Here's a "just for fun" question, too. At work we're doing a TAR pool. You pick two teams and earn points based on their finishes. I picked Margie & Luke and Jamie & Cara ... who would you pick?

Oh bear in mind, I picked after the first episode and before last night's so that's why I didn't pick the Cowboys. Wasn't sure they were going to survive!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Even though Kris and Amanda weren't among my favorites, I would have preferred if Ronald and Cristina or the cheerleaders got the boot instead. Or even Mel and Mike.

Charlie aka wdw dude

4/27-5/1/2010 Beach Club
    10/11-10/15/2010 Boardwalk
    12/9-12/13/2011 Boardwalk
    11/3-11/8/2012 Treehouse Villas/Boardwalk
    12/2-12/8/2013 Boardwalk
    10/25-10/31/2014 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah.... maybe Mallory's dad and Christine could team up. That would get rid of two annoying competitors and leave the ones who are more watchable.

Weren't the kangaroo outfits a scream?

I was ecstatic when Zev and Justin won this leg. They aced the periodic table question.
    And the comment about being artistic AND autistic was great. Just shows you that no person should be discounted because of a disability.

Still rooting for my cowboys, but I'm also rooting for Zev and Justin.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that Mallory is way over the top this time around--wow! I know 5-year-olds who have more self-control and act more mature.

Mel and Mike shouldn't have signed on for another race; Mel is clearly not up for it. And does anyone else think that the cowboys decided to say "son of a buck" as many times as they could in this race and see if it became a catch-phrase the same way their "oh my gravy" did in the last race?

Ian, if I were to pick two teams at this point, it would be Jet/Cord and Flight Time/Big Easy. (I actually think that Jamie and Cara are in the running too, but I can't stand them and hope they bite the dust soon!)
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad the cowboys got back on their game and are still in it.

I don't remember Mallory being so excitable in her last race. It's pretty annoying so hopefully they're eliminated soon.
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15
    Disney Dream 8/14

Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember Mallory being so excitable in her last race. It's pretty annoying so hopefully they're eliminated soon.
    She was excitable to an extent, but this time it's just over the top, goofy, goofy, goofy excitable. Blech.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm already sick of Margie and Luke, and yea Mallory is definitely a lot more grating this time around.

LOVED the kangaroo costumes. I was cracking up the whole time. I can't really give an educated guess on who I'd pick in a pool because I haven't watched every season like you guys. The first season I ever watched was that family one that everyone hated. After that the only full season I watched was 14 and last season. I caught bits and pieces here and there along the way.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like some of the teams aren't dealing with stress already. I think this race has probably been taxing the stamina of the teams more. Next week's episode looks like it should be interesting.

I'd like to see the Globetrotters reaction to the bag incident. It did not appear to be intentional, which would probably have earned them an automatic penalty. They probably should have tried to put it back or said something.
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15
    Disney Dream 8/14

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see the Globetrotters reaction to the bag incident. It did not appear to be intentional, which would probably have earned them an automatic penalty. They probably should have tried to put it back or said something.
    Yeah, they definitely didn't take it intentionally to begin with. Since they were the only two teams there, I bet the Globetrotters figured Ron and Christina would figure out quickly what had happened and just come down the mountain or whatever. Assumptions.

Well, no overall harm done, especially since Ron and Christina look to be distructing all on their own. Yikes, that is one unpleasant man.

And the redheads. Seriously? I'm surprised their holdup at the accident wasn't longer, and they should be thankful. The Japanese take that kind of thing very seriously. I can't believe she was suprised the other driver wanted to call police.

And Mel and Mike - good riddance. Nice guys, shouldn't have been on the race this time.
    Last edited by Melanie; 03-07-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I was sort of annoyed by the drama over the cheerleaders thing. They definitely made it out like she hit a person, not dinged some dude's mirror. And I also didn't get how surprised that the cheerleaders were that the guy wanted to call the cops. If two chicks in a car carrying a cameraman and filming a TV show I'd want a cop too ... lawsuit!

I'm so glad Mike and Mel are gone. They were clearly not in the game this year and their whining was annoying me.

I thought the Globetrotters penalty was completely bogus. I mean, I'm sure there's some rule that says you're not allowed to mess with another team's stuff, but still ... there was no intent there and Phil just arbitrarily handing them a 30 minute penalty with no "investigation" and not even talking to them was lame.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: