Quantcast Come on cold weather !!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Come on cold weather !!

Please hold on for another week or more..I would like cold weather for my trip. Let’s not get crazy, I’m not talking Buffalo, NY cold, but a nice 65 degrees would be awesome and colder at night to feel like Xmas in the MK : mickey:
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minnie04 View Post
    but a nice 65 degrees would be awesome and colder at night to feel like Xmas in the MK : mickey:
    Depends on when you're going. The first of next week will be colder, but then things will moderate a bit. Still, it won't be hot. Just comfortable. I don't see any unusual warmth before Christmas.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I have been checking the weather in Orlando. The 10 day forcast looks good, but will see as the week goes on we are there Dec 17-19.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minnie04 View Post
    I have been checking the weather in Orlando. The 10 day forcast looks good, but will see as the week goes on we are there Dec 17-19.
    It depends on which of the 10 days you're checking. for instance, Accuweather shows nothing but low 60s for the next 10 days. It's too cold. Some of the others are too warm. Those sites generally aren't too accurate. Plus, anything beyond 7 days is a waste of time any way as the computer models just aren't accurate enough to give a good prediction. Check back when you're 5-6 days out and you'll have a better picture. Or keep a check on our weather forecast here on Intercot.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't want cold weather next week for my trip. 70's would be perfect. But we are having lake effect snows with lots of wind. It has to be better at WDW.
    TRACEY
    ºOº

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

I would love 70's that’s perfect too I’m going to keep checking the weather as it gets closer. I know if you’re from up north its perfect for you guys right now down here, but we are so used to the heat that we crave the colder weather (well at least I do). Either way its Disney so I know it will be fun no matter what the weather ..lol today is 40's low and 60's high, BUT by Saturday its going to be in the 80's again...

Post Thanks / Like

You sound like my daughter, she likes it cool when we are in Disney, too hard to get around and enjoy when it's hot. Right now we are around freezing, a bit lower, but just had a major lake effect snow storm, everything closed down for 3 days.......had enough!!! Would love to be in disney right about now, no matter what the weather!!!
    ºOº Dianne ºOº

You must make a Choice to take a Chance or your life will never Change

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: