Quantcast 1900 park fare dinner

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1900 park fare dinner

has anyone been to the 1900 park fare dinner recently. i have been reading really bad reviews on this one. i have had the breakfast there before and thought it was not too bad. i enjoy the characters at the breakfast and was excited to see that there is a cindarella dinner other than at the castle. didn't care for the food at the castle breakfast at all. i am a cindarella and prince charming fan. any comments are welcomed. thanks

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We did this in August for the first time and it was great. The food was average buffet food, but the characters were really a lot of fun, especially the step sisters! We have the breakfast scheduled on our trip this February.
    Jodi

Many, many trips as a kid with family
    Last trip: November 2013
    Next trip: June 2014 - Just me and my son!

Post Thanks / Like

We haven't been recently, but have been twice before and it was very good. We will be going again very soon... December 3rd
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Post Thanks / Like

One of our favorite meals in WDW. The buffet in my opinion is better than most and has a very nice variety of offerings. I am not a big buffet fan but really enjoy this one. It's a wonderful place to see Cinderella and the Step Sisters are HYSTERICAL!!! They are worth the trip alone!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

It's been a couple of years since we went. We're not big buffet fans but the food was decent and the stepsisters and stepmother were loads of fun!

It did take quite a long time to be seated and we're not sure why. I've heard others report the same so allot extra time here.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

The best thing about this dinner is the step sisters... other than that, it was not worth the price you pay OOP or 1TS. We vowed never to go back for dinner there... and even with trying to find ways to use the Deluxe Dinning (3a day) TS credits... we are skipping this meal.

For slightly more, CRT had better food (slightly) and a better location (inside the castle)

information gathered from our experience 10/9/10 8:00pm
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clausjo View Post
    The food was average buffet food, but the characters were really a lot of fun, especially the step sisters! We have the breakfast scheduled on our trip this February.
    Exactly! One of the ugly stepsisters is the funniest character I've ever met!! (She plays the one in the blue/lime dress with the dark hair) OMG was she EVER funny! The buffet is pretty average but quite adequate.
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Post Thanks / Like

As everyone else said, the food is just average buffet fare. You're really there for the entertainment and the stepsisters top the bill! Although this year, Prince Charming also had my 2 sons giggling a lot. We've done this meal twice now and have all agreed that we will skip this one on our next trip because it's getting old. But it was well worth our 1st and maybe even 2nd trips, if only for the experience.

Post Thanks / Like

We love 1900 Park Fare. It is one of the "must do" character meals that we do. My daughter has had two birthday dinners there. This past May, she danced with the evil step-mother when it was time to dance. Since it was her birthday, the step-mother insisted that she dance, since the evening wasn't "all about Cinderella, you know". I think the food is better than most of the other character dinners, even though it 's a buffet. But, the characters are awesome, and keep us going back each year.
    80&89 Off-site, HONEYMOON 97 Port Orleans, '02 & '03 Offsite, '04 Poly Concierge, '05 Poly,'07 Contemporary, Feb. 08 GF, Dec. '08 Poly, May '10 Offsite, Mar.'11 FW Cabin,May '12 and July'12 Wyndham Bonnet Creek,July'13 Windsor Hills, March '14 AofA, Fourth of July '14 Poly,June 2015 SSR

Post Thanks / Like

We have done dinner many times and always enjoyed our experience. No the food isn't the most amazing I have ever had but I didn't expect it to be. It is easier to get into and costs less than CRT with great characters. We plan to have bkft here this upcoming trip.
    April 29-May 3- Coronado springs! Engage celeb
    Feb 21-March 1- DCL Bahamas/PORS Royal guest
    November 15th-22nd Marriott's Grande Villas
    May 2-5th Wilderness Lodge surprise engagement!
    Nov 27th-Dec 4rd 2012- Art Of Animation
    March 7-13th 2012 Fort Wilderness cabin
    100+ since 1977

Post Thanks / Like

All this talk about the step-sisters has me excited for my dinner in February. They're always hilarious in the parade. Getting the ono-on-one should be great!
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

Alas, I've been looking for an ADR opening for going on two months and have yet to find one

But, out of the blue I was lucky to snag a Chef Mickeys ADR, the only time I had ever seen one pop up, so between that and a Crystal Palace lunch, we'll get at least some character interaction.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember anything about the food from 6/10, but the character interaction was the best we had out of 10 character meals. DD danced with Cinderella, Prince Charming, & Anastasia. Lady Tremaine wasn't too mean either.

Post Thanks / Like

We ate here in 2007, so its been a while, but this was by far the worst meal we've ever had in WDW. The character interaction was great, but the food was awful. My DH actually came back from the buffet with an empty plate asking the rest of us if there was another location for food because everything he saw looked horrible. I never write off a restuarant after just one meal. I always figure it could have been an off night, did that with Le Cellier, and plan to try Boma again even though I did not like that meal at all. However, I am pretty sure we'll never try 1900 Park Fair again. It was that bad. I don't care if it was an off night, I don't ever want to waste that much time or money in WDW again. I hope you have better luck than we did with your meal there. Just want to add that we were a party of 15 and everyone was disappointed with this meal, well except my SIL, she thought it was "OK".
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

We had dinner there last year and the food was just average. We went more for the character experience which my 2 daughters loved. As others have said the step sisters and step mother were very funny. Kids still talk about it.
    82 84 85 Apr00 MGV, Jan03 LTV, Sep03 ASMu, Mar04 SVR, Sept04 Pop, Sep05 SSR, Dec06 SSR, Oct07 WLV, Oct09 THV, Oct10 AKL, Oct11 AKL, Oct12 THV, Feb13 CBR, Sept13 BLT/BWV, Apr14 BLT/VB , Jun14 BCV, July14 AKL, Jan15 SSR/DCL, June15 BCV/OKW/VB, Nov15 DCL/Poly, Apr16 GF

Post Thanks / Like

page 5 - 7 below have pictures from our 1900PF visit Oct 9th 2010...
    http://family.webshots.com/album/578...FquGR?start=48

the one thing that makes the food taste better is you gotta eat it out of the mickey shaped plates
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

The characters interaction was great for us . Cinderella's kiss for my boy and some good pics with prince charming for the girls. The Godmother we had was great in character as was the step sisters.. Food was ok for some , good for others..no real complaints, it is a little different.
    "Wheres my super suit! "

Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

Bronson

Post Thanks / Like

We had a party of 10 and all thought the food was terrible but the characters were very funny. The step sisters were very interactive with the guests. Cinderella & Prince Charming seemed to be having a lovers quarrel that evening . It was good to do once but would not be on our next to do list. But that is just our opinion.
    First trip May 1996 and many since
    DVC Owner BWV
    Next trips 2015 : March SSR, May-AKLV& Poly Oct- BWV & Dec- BCV

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: