I voted for Columbia Harbor House.

I find Cosmic Ray's to be incredibly dirty, every time I go in there. Plus, it's so unbelievably crowded all the time, and that just irritates me.

The only reason I went in there a few years ago was because I needed some chicken noodle soup, and it was the only place at MK where I could get that (I was getting over a stomach bug). I had to eat quickly, though, because the general disgusting nature of the seating area was making my stomach queasy again (and my friends, who were STARVING, decided to pass on eating there, because they were turned off by all the garbage everywhere). There was just food piled up in the trash cans and overflowing; food left on tables, dropped food all over the floor, tables were sticky or greasy. Ugh. Gross. I used to love that place too.

On the other hand, CHH has always been clean and peaceful when we've gone in there. I love the food choices (Lighthouse and Tuna sandwich are favorties), love the "dark" atmosphere, the decor, etc. I think it's a real gem of a CS place.