Quantcast No longer Dec. SOLO trip..

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default No longer Dec. SOLO trip..

So my SOLO trip is no longer SOLO. I have decided to do a once in a lifetime thing and take my 6yr old daughter with me. So we will have a girls only trip leaving DH and DS3 home. Very excited for this opportunity and waiting for the day I am supposed to leave to surprise her. I am going to ask her to take me to the airport and hand her her own bag and ask her to join me. Taking her out of school for 3 days which was very hard for me to agree on but like I said this is a once in a lifetime deal. I can't wait she is going to be sooo excited. I will now have someone to cry with while walking down Main Street or watching the fireworks.

Any ideas on fun things for just us girls to do?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It is just DD and I. When she was 5, we went to all the princess meet & greets. Dined with with princesses at Akershaus, CRT and 1900 Park Fare. We also rented a small boat for a while. You could both do the BBB, and be princeses.

We will be there in December as well. We plan on seeing all the decorations at some of the hotels. Make sure you visit the Grand Floridian. The gingerbread house is awsome.

I am sure someone else will be along with more ideas. Have a great trip.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Post Thanks / Like

This will be a trip you will always cherish. I know you will have an amazing time. Don't forget to do photopass, so you can always share these days later.
    Your attention please, the Walt Disney World Railroad is now boarding for a trip around the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like

Since this is a once in a lifetime trip, how about having tea together at the Grand Floridian's Garden View Tea Room? There are two choices--a character based tea with Aurora where your daughter will receive an American Girl type Disney doll, tiara, etc. Or you can enjoy a lovely high tea service together.

Here's the info I found on Intercot:
    My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party costs $225 for two. Guests age 3-11 will receive a "My Disney Girl" collectible doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown, plus accessories. Each princess will also take home their very own Princess tiara, Princess link bracelet, rose, scrapbook page, and a "Best Friend" certificate.

Schedule: Thursday through Monday from 10:30AM-12PM
    Available to all guests. Space is limited.
    Price: $225.00 - For both of you-One adult and one child (3-11).

You can also do a non-character tea between 2-5pm--adults pay around $20; your daughter's cost would be around $10. You receive tea, sandwiches, scones, etc. Just google "tea at Grand Floridian" and you'll find lots of info.
    June 29-July 5th-Shades of Green
    Sep 2013-Port Orleans FQ
    Dec 2010 Coronado Springs
    Dec 2009 Pop Century
    Sep 2008 POFQ
    Sep 2006 POFQ
    SOG Dec 2006
    April 2002 All Star
    May 1998 SOG
    June 1993 POFQ
    Disneyland-numerous times since 1966 (Last time-Jul 2012)

Post Thanks / Like

My DD5 and I had a special "big girl" tea party at the Grand Floridian. That was a great treat! They served her chocolate milk from a china tea pot and she got to pick out two pastries off the tray at the end of her tea sandwiches. We had a wonderful time. Gave us some time to recharge our batteries for round two at the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the great ideas. Can't wait.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: