Quote Originally Posted by eandrsmom View Post
Thanks. We do have small children, so I'm glad I opted for the preferred rooms. I was just concerned about the actual rooms being clean. I'm not a super neat freak,(I can't be with four kids) but I read that some of the rooms were worn with stained carpets and comforters.
I can honestly say that I've never experienced such conditions on Disney property, but some of the reviews have me a bit concerned.
I have been there (CBR) 5 times and have never seen such conditions. If you do Customer Service would surely move you. Remember when reading reviews some peoples expectations are so high Buckingham Palace would be a let down. Disney has built it's tremendous reputation on doing things right, not wrong. Upon Check in ask if Martinique building 25 or 26 is available. You should be more than satisfied. The foodcourt is pretty good, decent choices. Shutters is just ok so do your best to get your adr's squared away. Look at the dinig thread I just gave a review of my week there last week. Relax and enjoy!! You and the family deserve it!!