Quantcast 2011 Moms Panel applications coming soon - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    Anyone else not receive a reply one way or another? I haven't received anything either way. I hope I didn't inavertently delete it when I was deleting messages off my phone inbox. Anyway to find out if I did or did not receive a message that may have gotten deleted? Or is it just that if we didn't receive anything, we didn't get chosen?
    The initial posting on the Moms Panel application page stated that only those selected to move on to the next level would be notified due to the sheer number of applicants (20,000)

I didn't get an e-mail last night, or today, so I guess I didn't make it.....again!! Well....there's always NEXT year!!!
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, ok! After reading that some said they didn't make it, I thought maybe they all got an email, one way or another. I deleted some email messages off my phone this morning and noticed at the last minute that one was from Disney and I panicked thinking I may have deleted it. (Which still may be true if I did receive one). I wish there was some way to find out if I did indeed receive one but lost it. My phone was set to "delete from phone and inbox" and I didn't realize it until after I had deleted it. Just my luck!
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still in shock, but I made it to round two. I didn't think I had a chance since I'm not married & have no kids ... all I can say is wow, it was a big surprise. I know it's a little early to say, but keep trying each year everyone, you never know what they are looking for - next time it could be you!
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

Very dissapointed. I just got my turn down email. My sympathy to all the others that did not get picked, don't know what it takes but it seems most of us just aren't wanted. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everyone from I'cot that was chosen in round 1 are picked for the final panel. Keep us updated.

Feb 26 - Mar 5, 2019 Port Orleans Riverside
    Sept 13-19, 2015 at CBR
    Jan, 2011 - off site
    Jun 16-21, 2009, ASSports
    Dec. 7-13, 2008, Royal Plaza at DTD
    April 16-20, 2007 ASMusic
    Feb-Mar 2005 Off Site
    Oct. 1986 Ft. Wilderness 10th Anniv
    Oct. 1976 Honeymoon Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to mjaclyn and ILoveLegos, and good luck with Round 2!

I got my "thanks, but no thanks" email - I'll just have to try again next year! Do you think they give extra points for persistence?
    May '06 - offsite
    Dec. '07 - Poly
    Feb. '09 - WL
    Oct. '09 - CBR
    May '10 - POFQ/AKL
    Oct. '10 - BWI
    Jan./Feb. '11 - All Star Music
    March '12 - Poly
    Dec. '12 - Pop Century
    April '13 - Disneyland!
    Nov '13 - 1st Disney Cruise!
    June '14 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

I got the sorry you weren't chosen letter as well. Good luck to those who made it. I will try again next year.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome "

79,87,88: off property
    89:CB
    99:POR (DS first visit & b-day)
    00,02,:ASS (DS b-day)
    04,05:POP
    06,07:ASM
    08:ASM (Anniversary Trip)
    Nov 08:ASM (DS first visit)
    Aug 2011 ASM (DS first visit, DS b-day)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLegos View Post
    I'm still in shock, but I made it to round two. I didn't think I had a chance since I'm not married & have no kids ... all I can say is wow, it was a big surprise. I know it's a little early to say, but keep trying each year everyone, you never know what they are looking for - next time it could be you!
    Congratulations! Best of luck in the next round.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    Oh, ok! After reading that some said they didn't make it, I thought maybe they all got an email, one way or another. I deleted some email messages off my phone this morning and noticed at the last minute that one was from Disney and I panicked thinking I may have deleted it. (Which still may be true if I did receive one). I wish there was some way to find out if I did indeed receive one but lost it. My phone was set to "delete from phone and inbox" and I didn't realize it until after I had deleted it. Just my luck!
    To double check if you were chosen for Round 2, you can sign into the Mom's Panel website and click on the link to submit an application. If you haven't advanced, it will say you're not authorized.
    May '06 - offsite
    Dec. '07 - Poly
    Feb. '09 - WL
    Oct. '09 - CBR
    May '10 - POFQ/AKL
    Oct. '10 - BWI
    Jan./Feb. '11 - All Star Music
    March '12 - Poly
    Dec. '12 - Pop Century
    April '13 - Disneyland!
    Nov '13 - 1st Disney Cruise!
    June '14 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suz36 View Post
    To double check if you were chosen for Round 2, you can sign into the Mom's Panel website and click on the link to submit an application. If you haven't advanced, it will say you're not authorized.
    Ok, I'll try that! Thanks!

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Rats! Didn't make it! Well, I'll just keep trying. Congratulations to those that advanced. Hope you make it!

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suz36 View Post
    Congrats to mjaclyn and ILoveLegos, and good luck with Round 2!

I got my "thanks, but no thanks" email - I'll just have to try again next year! Do you think they give extra points for persistence?
    I think they actually subtract points for repeated attempts.

Okay, maybe not, but it is starting to feel like it.
    Current running streak - 551 days in a row. Yearly mileage to date: 233.13. Last update: 2/21/10.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got a THanks, but you're rejected letter oh well i knew it was a long shot.
    Alice
    Disney Junkie and vacation planner
    10 trips and counting
    Next up June '14 very quick trip :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLegos View Post
    Congratulations and good luck -- I sure hope our Intercotees advance all the way!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Those of you who haven't heard anything yet (like me), have hope because I just now got my "rejection" email. I don't know if they just got around to sending it now or it was sent in response to my inquiry to them this morning. But at least I'm sure now and don't have to worry that I deleted "the important" email saying I had advanced. Sad about it but will try again next time. Those chosen to advance this year prove that it does pay to keep trying. Good luck to all!

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Very disappointed how few people from this site reached the second round. Like Melanie said, it seems another site seems to dominate the panel. What a strange coincidence. :shakehead:

I didn't advance, either. Not really surprised. I'm not sure the panel is completely ready for a 22 year-old, single guy quite yet.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

I got my rejection e-mail today too . Good luck to fellow Intercot friends that made it to round 2 and for the rest of us...well..there's always next year!
    "I'm so hungry! I sure hope those Princesses' can cook!" my DD before our breakfast at CRT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Very disappointed how few people from this site reached the second round. Like Melanie said, it seems another site seems to dominate the panel. What a strange coincidence. :shakehead:

I didn't advance, either. Not really surprised. I'm not sure the panel is completely ready for a 22 year-old, single guy quite yet.
    The panel barely admits the existence of men, so yeah, a single guy is really long odds.

I think one of the reasons that the certain other forum seems to dominate the list is because they do get more traffic (AFAIK). If more people come to intercot, then more people from intercot will (probably) make the panel.
    Current running streak - 551 days in a row. Yearly mileage to date: 233.13. Last update: 2/21/10.

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to our Intercotees who are moving on to the next round. Good luck with your Round 2 submissions!

Also, I don't think there is any objection to having men on the panel. So far we have 8 which I think is wonderful for a Moms Panel. More the merrier!
    Proud mom to Monorail_Red and goofhook and DD Jenn!
    Proud member of the magical Disney Parks Moms Panel family.

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LottaLubes View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to our Intercotees who are moving on to the next round. Good luck with your Round 2 submissions!

Also, I don't think there is any objection to having men on the panel. So far we have 8 which I think is wonderful for a Moms Panel. More the merrier!
    8 of what, 48? I'm not counting that as any blow for equality of anything. IMO, it never should have been a "Moms Panel," but rather, an "Experts Panel" - and included singles, childless couples, parents, aunts & uncles, and so forth. But Disney decided to make it a "Moms Panel" and then graciously allow for a fairly small number of men. I'm not terribly impressed by that, to be honest.

I still wish all the current crop all the best of luck, but I do think that Disney is ignoring some very well qualified people (and no, not just me. )

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to the two I'cotees that made it to the next round!!! Also, Good Luck!!!

I got my 'sorry, you are reject letter' from them too.....

I think we all get so excited about this because we ARE knowledgeable and HELPFUL....so I say we have OUR OWN panel right here and we are ALL memebers!!!
    *May '92 Day trip fr. Daytona
    *Aug '94/July 01 offsite
    *July 01 Offsite
    *2005, 06, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11SOG
    *Sept 05 AKL
    *Sept/Oct 06 POFQ
    *Dec 08 AKL
    *Oct/Nov 12 Wyndham BC
    *Oct 13 CBR
    *July 14- weekend trips from Daytona
    *July 15- day trips from Daytona
    *Oct 15 CST