Quantcast Universal Fright Nights Question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Universal Fright Nights Question

For Fright Nights - is it held in both US and Is of Adv or just one? Just planning as we will be there in October.
    "Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so."
    - Elastigirl

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Travel View Post
    For Fright Nights - is it held in both US and Is of Adv or just one? Just planning as we will be there in October.
    When I went it was both but they've done different things over the years. Once they announce the dates you may be able to tell on the website. I thought they listed attractions that would be open. I don't think they have the info for te event announced yet.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DVC2004 View Post
    When I went it was both but they've done different things over the years.
    This is true. The times I have gone it was held at the Studio only. They are not like Disney when it comes to giving out info. Universal does not let you plan out your vacation 6 months in advance like Disney does as far as your dining and party plans.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Travel View Post
    usually it's held at Universal Studios. However from 2002 to 2005 it has been at both parks. But from 2006 to now, it's been held @ the Studios. one reason why it's not done at IOA is because Universal has to ask permission from some property holders to use some sections (i.e. having to ask Dr. Seuss's widow permission to use Seuss Landing, or recently, JK Rowling for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Figment1988 View Post
    one reason why it's not done at IOA is because Universal has to ask permission from some property holders to use some sections (i.e. having to ask Dr. Seuss's widow permission to use Seuss Landing, or recently, JK Rowling for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter )

Interesting
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

It is held is the Studios park. There is actually a lot of information floating around about Halloween Horror Nights on the net. People start speculating about next year days after it all ends. Universal also has a website up with information about the event. It's very spooky.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: