Quantcast Did you get "Fooled"?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Did you get "Fooled"?

So did anyone fall for any good April Fools Day pranks?

I fell for the Starbucks Blog entry about new sizes. I even posted it on my Facebook before I realized that I had been punked!

How about you?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw your post on Facebook, Bryant--made me chuckle.

Nope, no tom-foolery for me today. I was blissfully cocooned here at home doing yard work.

I did like the Google name-switch to Topeka though.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Only about twenty-five miles away from the most magical place on Earth
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing major for this year! Although, before my science test today, my teacher told us we needed a calculator and a #3 pencil. Made me worried for a second (I always get nervous before tests), then I laughed. Then someone asked if we actually did need a calculator. LOL. I guess we need it to find out how to replicate DNA?

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

A client of mine is a Junior High School teacher, she told me today at lunch hour ALL the students formed a huge crowd and seemed to be cheering on a fairly violent fight.

The teachers fought their way through the crowd only to get to the center and the fight migrated to another part of the group.

After a couple of attempts to reach the fight, all the students yelled "April Fools!!"

Kinda funny!

Post Thanks / Like

As a teacher, I always dread April Fools (Even though I play a few pranks myself). I was elated when I realized that this year we'd be on Easter break for April Fool's!!!! So no, I did not get fooled.

The best one that someone pulled on me was about 5 years ago... my best friend texted me while I was in a class in college with an urgent tag. As soon as class was over I read the message and it said "I'm engaged!" At this point I hadn't even met this guy so I was really surprised and taken aback. I called her and she kept it up for a good 5 minutes before she said "Oh and one more thing- April Fool's!" It took me a second to register what had just happened. Fast forward to present time and I now love this guy! And, they did get married. I was in the wedding.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

In general, most April Fools "jokes" are easy to ID and my great disdain for the holiday puts me on guard about a week before the day.

Seems like a lot of effort to put into something where the reward is so little, I don't get it. Also, some of the better pranks end up costing even more to correct than the effort put into creating them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyRox View Post
    In general, most April Fools "jokes" are easy to ID and my great disdain for the holiday puts me on guard about a week before the day.

Seems like a lot of effort to put into something where the reward is so little, I don't get it. Also, some of the better pranks end up costing even more to correct than the effort put into creating them.
    You sound like the Scrooge of April Fools Day!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post
    A client of mine is a Junior High School teacher, she told me today at lunch hour ALL the students formed a huge crowd and seemed to be cheering on a fairly violent fight.

The teachers fought their way through the crowd only to get to the center and the fight migrated to another part of the group.

After a couple of attempts to reach the fight, all the students yelled "April Fools!!"

Kinda funny!
    That's pretty good!

'the only thing that counts is the love of duty; when love & duty are one, then grace is in you & you will enjoy a happiness which passes all understanding.

Post Thanks / Like

I managed to sidestep any tomfoolery this year...

˙˙ǝƃɐd ʇoɔı uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ ʇunoɔ noʎ ssǝlun

Tracey ºoº
    AKA Ðizneyana

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're BRAVER than you BELIEVE, and STRONGER than you SEEM, and SMARTER than you THINK" ~ Christopher Robin to Pooh

WDW - 2 times
    DLR - 400+ times
    Next up - ???

Are you D23?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: