Each day in March, I'll update this first post with the forecast, both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Updated Wednesday pm, March 31, 2010
A building ridge of high pressure aloft will bring the warmest weather so far this year to WDW in coming days. Today will top out around 74 (I notice most of the global models are still about 5 degrees too warm in their projections) with lots of sun. Tomorrow's high will be 77-79 with a low 52-54. Friday through Tuesday highs will be 80-82, lows 55-57, with lots of sun, so it looks like a perfect Easter Sunday.We have good agreement on the medium range models now that the ridge will deflect the weekend system to the north. A stray shower Sunday evening or Monday morning isn't totally out of the question, but it isn't likely. Wednesday is still clear, but the high will drop to 77-79 with a low 54-56.

Long range...April 8 looks like rain will be a possibility, especially late afternoon and evening. The high will be mid 70s. April 9-10 highs will be low to mid 70s with lows in the upper 40s. April 11 will be mid to upper 70s with a low around 50, then April 12-15 will be in the upper 70s to near 80 with lows in the mid 50s. The next rain chance arrives on April 16 with a high in the low 70s.

Travel Impact
At 2:15 pm CDT, Newark, Boston, and La Guardia are, once again, dealing with some minor delays. For tomorrow, the main delay threat will be across SoCal, NV, AZ, and CO.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence. Those two articles should be very helpful in allowing you to understand turbulence and flight safety when it hits. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!