Quantcast CityWalk, NBA City

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default CityWalk, NBA City

Just wanted to inquire about CityWalk during the day. Is it worth going to? We have tickets to see the Magic next Friday night and thought about eating mid/late afternoon at NBA City. Haven't heard much at all about this restaurant. Any reviews? Looks kinda like every other restaurant of the type - Hard Rock, Planet Hollywood, etc.

What else is there to do at CityWalk? Looking at the website, it doesn't look like there is shopping.

Any firsthand reviews would be great.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I spent some time at CityWalk in the daytime this last trip.

Got to say that while it is a wonderful place to be in the early evening, there isn't much in the way of shopping there at the moment.

Can't say I've tried NBA City - I've been told good things about it but for the life of me can't remember where. Sorry.

I think as long as you like the look of the NBA City Menu it's worth giving a try - but don't go purely on the basis of hanging round CityWalk if it's any time before 5pm.

There is, of course, the massive cinema though if that's somehting you'd consider in the daytime.
    I've got a dirty thumb.

The People of Anandapur and the Royal Anandapur Wildlife and Forestry Authority trust you will enjoy your walk and ask that you respect and honor these lovely creatures with behavior appropriate for peaceful co-existence.

Post Thanks / Like

We ate at NBA City many years ago and it was good but nothing fancy. It is just like every other chain of that sort NasaCar, Fridays, Hard Rock. We have been in City Walk many times to get to the Studio and IOA and while we have never stopped to shop I remember many shops you can get into without actually having a Universal ticket. The last time we were there was Oct 2008 so if nothing has changed since then you will be able to shop.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info!

I'll think we'll give it a try. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular with the food, but my son will love looking at the NBA stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been to NBA City. Granted, it was almost 10 years ago but I remember the food being very good with large portions. My only disappoinment? I was hoping to actually watch a basketball game that was on but they did have any showing! Just highlight reels. But, oh well. Good food, from what I remember.
    Gawrsh

1979 - Polynesian Village
    1988 - Treehouses
    1990 - Treehouses
    1997 - Disney Institute Villas/Yacht and Beach Club
    1999 - Disney Institute Villas
    2001 - Carribean Beach
    2004 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2007 - Pop Century
    2010 - Offsite/Port Orleans Riverside
    2014 - Offsite

Share This Thread On Social Media: