Quantcast Is Brett Farve playing next season

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Is Brett Farve playing next season

Sorry
    You guys have got your ears closer to the ground than us across the pond ..

But is Farve returning to the Vikings next season ?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope not! One can only sit through so many press conferences where a person retires
    1980 Disneyland
    2004 & 2006 Pop
    2008 AKL
    2010 CBR
    2011 POFQ & WL
    2012 CSR & Contemporary
    2013 Villas @ WL Christmas Family Trip
    2014 YC 25th Anniversary Trip
    2015 AoA Spring Family Trip
    2016 Move to Florida and AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

No... wait yes... no, I don't think so.... well maybe.
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

I expect that the answer will be yes. But do not expect him to be in camp, or at least not until the end, and it might even be after he "retires" again...
    but thats me...

Post Thanks / Like

When is Week 1 of next season? I predict we will all know by that week whether he is returning or not. In between he will probably retire and un-retire approximately 45 times.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be waiting with baited breath to find out if...if...zzzzzzzzz...

Post Thanks / Like

Being a Vikings fan I hope he does return. People may not like him but he made our season pretty exciting even though we didn't go to the Superbowl. Not sure what our season would have been like if he wasn't here and Jackson was the Quarterback.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

He won't be at any OTA's; will decide one week before camp, maybe.
    Probably with Vikings, or at least with another division team (Bears or Lions). He has this personal vendetta with Ted Thompson.

Afterall, it's all about Brett. There are some pretty good radio takes. Fran Tarkenton ripped him a new one, and the play by play of his interception brought back dark Packer memories...

To answer your question: yes, no, yes, no, yes, no....
    1986 and 1991 offsite
    1998,2000,2001,2003,2004,2006,2008 movies
    1999, 2002 sports
    2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 pop
    2008 Riverside (Christmas Parade)
    2010 CB (25th anniversary)

Post Thanks / Like

At almost $1M per game and getting as close as they did to the Super Bowl, he is coming back. He did not get hit around most the season like he did in the NFC Championship game. He actually had fun playing this season and it had been a long time since that happened for him.
    1 Week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek 06/17/17 - 06/24/17; 1 Week at Orange Lake Resort 06/24/17 - 06/30/17; 1 week at OKW 12/03/17 - 12/10/17

Post Thanks / Like

Most definitely, maybe.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Missy_Mouses_Dad View Post
    He won't be at any OTA's; will decide one week before camp, maybe.
    Probably with Vikings, or at least with another division team (Bears or Lions). He has this personal vendetta with Ted Thompson.

Afterall, it's all about Brett. There are some pretty good radio takes. Fran Tarkenton ripped him a new one, and the play by play of his interception brought back dark Packer memories...

To answer your question: yes, no, yes, no, yes, no....
    Personally while I hate what happened between him and the Packers, I still like Brett and will never ever forget the 96 season. After 25+ years of mediocre teams in Green Bay, it was Brett and Reggie who ended my pain. I get a little annoyed at the Brett haters out there. I have since taken my green and gold glasses off and realized there are two sides to every story.

Go ahead hate on Brett but it will not change the fact that he won the division for the Vikes.
    Nor will it change the fact that the Packers have a great future with Rodgers.

It is not Farve's fault that he is having a hard time walking away. It is the media's fault for covering it.

Move on....find a new foil...like Peyton Manning

Anyways Go Titans, Go Saints (at least next weekend) and Go Pack Go. Although my loyalty had to change when the Titans came to town I still own stock in and love the Pack....But also go Brett I hope you win another one.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Post Thanks / Like

Personally I really don't care! I just want him to make a decision and not have the giant media circus if he does come back
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    It is not Farve's fault that he is having a hard time walking away. It is the media's fault for covering it.
    Here here!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You will have to wait until at least the 1st game of the regular season to know. And even then he might change his mind.

Post Thanks / Like

There are a couple of retired Packers who played on the super bowl teams with Favre. They do not have very nice things to say about him as a teammate. All did agree that Favre was given a free pass by fans because the Packers were winning in spite of his 15-20 interceptions a season. During the run with Reggie White and company, the Packers had possibly one of the best defenses of all time. I was a huge Favre fan, but grew extremely sick of his on and off-field behavior.

Aaron Rodgers is doing and saying the right things, putting in the time necessary to succeed, and did set an nfl record this season (first qb to record 4000 yards in first 2 seasons as a starter).

Not to take anything away from Favre, he is statistically the best qb ever. Right now he is in the same group as all of the other 1-time super bowl winners...
    1986 and 1991 offsite
    1999, 2002 sports

Post Thanks / Like

There are a couple of retired Packers who played on the super bowl teams with Favre. They do not have very nice things to say about him as a teammate. All did agree that Favre was given a free pass by fans because the Packers were winning in spite of his 15-20 interceptions a season. During the run with Reggie White and company, the Packers had possibly one of the best defenses of all time. I was a huge Favre fan, but grew extremely sick of his on and off-field behavior.

Aaron Rodgers is doing and saying the right things, putting in the time necessary to succeed, and did set an nfl record this season (first qb to record 4000 yards in first 2 seasons as a starter).

Not to take anything away from Favre, he is statistically the best qb ever. Right now he is in the same group as all of the other 1-time super bowl winners...
    I bet Dan Marino would like to be a one time Super Bowl winner....along with thousands of other NFL players.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I'll bet anything he pulls the exact same garbage on the Vikings that he pulled on the Packers.

But I really hope the Vikes don't wait and just go out and get another QB to stick it to him. I'm tired of his act.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

One big difference between the Packers and Vikings is that Childress was Favre's driver when he got to Minnesota. GB sent a vehicle to the airport to pick him up. I don't see too many other coaches who would be a lackey in that manner..
    I agree there are thousands of other qb's who would love to be one time winners in the SB..but there are also mediocre qb's who have won.
    I don't think the word "integrity" is in Favre's dictionary...the first letter (I) is for sure...
    1986 and 1991 offsite
    1999, 2002 sports

Post Thanks / Like

One big difference between the Packers and Vikings is that Childress was Favre's driver when he got to Minnesota. GB sent a vehicle to the airport to pick him up. I don't see too many other coaches who would be a lackey in that manner..
    I agree there are thousands of other qb's who would love to be one time winners in the SB..but there are also mediocre qb's who have won.
    I don't think the word "integrity" is in Favre's dictionary...the first letter (I) is for sure...
    I understand your ill will toward Brett, but I would assume you do not know him personally neither do I. However I have a hard time when people slam atheletes for lack of integrity when they have no knowledge of their personal life or only depend on the words of others for their knowledge.
    As for your comments about the Super Bowl. While there are certainly some average quaterbacks who have piloted teams to victory these are the definate minority.
    Brett will always have his Super Bowl moment no matter what the Packer nation feels, you nor anyone can never take that away. I will always cherish that moment
    I think Packer nation will be better served to move on and just be happy with the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    But I really hope the Vikes don't wait and just go out and get another QB to stick it to him. I'm tired of his act.
    Here's the thing for this offseason (In my opinion); the Vikes would like another QB, but it's slim pickings this year: the only free agent QB I would even consider looking at would be Orton, but he's restricted and as much as I like Cincy's Tony Pike, I think it'd be a reach to get him in the 1st or maybe even 2nd round. Pat Williams might hang it up, so I instead see the Vikes using one of their high round picks to pick up a defensive lineman.
    -Andy

Many trips to the world!
    Disney College Program alumnus Aug 2011-Jan 2012 Electric Umbrella in Epcot

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: