Quantcast US - Islands of Adventure

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default US - Islands of Adventure

We're currently planning a trip to WDW for later this year. I'd like to go at Christmas, but I don't know if it will fit in our vacation time. I've also been thinking about middle October-ish.
    Anyhow, I'd really like to go to the WWoHP while we're there. DH has never been to IoA, and he's a thrill-seeker. My dilemna is... we'll have a just-turned-2-year-old with us, and I'm hoping to be pregnant. What all is there to do at IoA that doesn't have a height requirement? I don't mind waiting while DH rides some, but I don't want to be a bystander all day.
    Also, can you catch a taxi from WDW to IoA? How much does it normally cost for the ride, if so? We'll most likely fly to Orlando and use ME to go to WDW, and I don't want to rent a car just for that day.
    Thanks!
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

8/98 CBR; 10/00 ASM; 11/01 POR; 7/07 POR; 10/09 ASM; 10/10 Pop; 6/12 ASM; 12/13 ASM; 6/14 FWC; 7/15 FWC; 12/16 2 weeks at FWC!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

We are 'both park' kinda people and have done US almost everytime we go down.
    Can't speak for what HP will have but at Islands there is SuessLand that is quite geared for younger ones. Most of the rest of the rides are probably alittle too much for littles and you if you're preggers. Though you can check out the pteradactyl(sp?) ride. The umbrella ride over jurassic park ~ you have to be below the height requirement to ride! They will not let an adult on unless you are accompanying a child. Since I have no kids, we have never been allowed to ride it and I'm alittle bitter . . .
    Sorry can't help on the transport though ~ we've always rented a car so we can stock up on food and go to a few local restaurants as well. Hopefully someone else can give you some advice!

Good Luck! I can't wait to see WWoHP either!!
    Shannon

~It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away~
    ~You should never take more than you give~ The Circle of Life

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: