Shelly - my sister (prego on this trip)
Travis (Scrooge) BIL thinks we tricked him into going
Dawson - 8 my nephew hasn't been since 2001
Morgan - 4 my niece - Her 1st trip
Jan - my mom - got the pin code so we could all afford to go
Terry - only going because we get to go fishing
Kaitlyn - 17 my little sister hasn't been since she was 9
Resort - All Star Movies....last time we all went in 2001 we were at Sports
My wife will say she's been hoping for this trip for 12 years since we started our family but we had 3 straight boys but more realistically since Valentines Day last year when we found out we were being blessed with a little girl but it came to fruition in June of this year when we got a pin code for free dining + room discount.
We leave for KC today after school gets out and then fly out tomorrow morning (12/5) and get to Orlando a little after noon. My sister's family & my mom & dad get in a few hours later than us so we'll be waiting for them at Magic Kingdom with Dole Whips in hand. We normally do Chef Mickeys to start off every trip but it was booked up so we are eating at Crystal Palace then waiting around for fireworks. Zack is excited for his 1st trip on Splash Mountain
Sunday - EPCOT - Everyone is excited for Soarin and having Dinner at Tuto Italia
Monday - Magic Kingdom with dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tuesday - Disney Studios and some shopping downtown
Wednesday - Animal Kingdom with dinner at Boma (can't wait)
Thursday - EPCOT - Princess breakfast (wife can't wait) then dinner at Coral Reef
Friday - fishing in the morning then Disney Studios and dinner at Sci Fi (our boys love this place) then the Osbourne lights
Saturday - Magic Kingdom - dinner at Chef Mickeys and one last night of fireworks before heading home Sunday.
My little sister had been sick for quite some time but they finally got her diagnosed and is doing better but for a while we were worried we'd have to postpone. Now if the weather will cooperate...granted anything is better than 20 degrees and snow that we have here so we shouldn't complain.
And the clock just struck noon so I am out of here......