Quantcast Trick or Treat

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Trick or Treat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trick or Treat

Does anyone know of any trick or treat places to go to OTHER than MNSSHP? I want my 7 yr old to trick or treat but we are not going to the party!
    71-78 Fort Wilderness
    78-07 Various resorts
    Nov 08 Pop Century
    Oct 30-Nov 8-Pop Century(
    28-March6th Port Orleans reschudled trip!
    Oct. 23rd-Oct. 30th POP CENTURY
    May 4-11 2014 Pop Century
    1 in 50 Children will be diagnosed with Autism and I am proud to say one of them is mine!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There is trick-or-treating at Downtown Disney, and it's free!

Here's a recent article from the Orlando Sentinel:

Happy Haunting returns to Downtown Disney

Downtown Disney will again host its free trick-or-treating event Oct. 30 and 31. The schedule for this year’s Happy Haunting hasn't been released yet, but here is what was offered last year from 5 to 9 p.m.

Children could dress up and collect candy at these stores: World of Disney, Team Mickey, Once Upon a Toy, Pooh Corner, Disney's Days of Christmas, World of Memories, Disney's Pin Traders, Mickey's Pantry, Mickey's Groover, DisneyQuest Emporium and Pin Cart West Side.

Storytelling took place at the iron gate near World of Disney at 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

A magician and a comedian took turns wowing young participants at the pumpkin patch near the Earl of Sandwich. The magician performed at 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., and the comedian took the stage at 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Throughout the night, a DJ spun tunes for a dance party at the Fountain Stage and skeleton stilt walkers mingled with the crowd. There were special photo opportunities in both the Marketplace and the West Side.

The later you arrive, the more patience you will need with parking because the lots do fill up quickly. Once we were walking around, though, the crowds were manageable. We had so much fun last year that we definitely will be going again this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much!!! You have just made my day!!! That's terrific! Thank You!
    71-78 Fort Wilderness
    78-07 Various resorts
    Nov 08 Pop Century
    Oct 30-Nov 8-Pop Century(
    28-March6th Port Orleans reschudled trip!
    Oct. 23rd-Oct. 30th POP CENTURY
    May 4-11 2014 Pop Century
    1 in 50 Children will be diagnosed with Autism and I am proud to say one of them is mine!

Post Thanks / Like

Your resort also may have offer trick-or-treating, on a much smaller scale. I remember there were kids trick-or-treating at WL last Halloween.

We stopped at DTD that night before we left WDW to drive home. The parking lots were just crazy!!! But, as the previous poster mentioned, the crowds walking around were manageable, and it had a fun atmosphere. Just take WDW transportation to DTD if at all possible. Have a great time!
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: