Quantcast Any words of wisdom?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any words of wisdom?

A friend of mine from HS just recently got back in touch with me and I learned she and her family are going to the world during THANKSGIVING week.....they have made no ADR's as of yet and they are also on the dining plan!

Anyone have any words of wisdom for them other than make those ADR's SOONER THAN SOON!!!

I've done some prelim checking and pickin's are slim already for dining on turkey day.

I also told her about the crowd levels, which she is unconcerned about -- which I tried to clue her in, but I've never gone during this week either, but hear it is busy!

Any help steering her would help me!
    *May '92 Day trip fr. Daytona
    *Aug '94/July 01 offsite
    *July 01 Offsite
    *2005, 06, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11SOG
    *Sept 05 AKL
    *Sept/Oct 06 POFQ
    *Dec 08 AKL
    *Oct/Nov 12 Wyndham BC
    *Oct 13 CBR
    *July 14- weekend trips from Daytona
    *July 15- day trips from Daytona
    *Oct 15 CST

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The best advice I could give would be to be flexible with their dining times. Eating a late lunch mid-afternoon will probably maximize their options. Then they could always use their counter-service credit for a late supper or for breakfast.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Get to the WS pavilion as they open and get on the list for lunch. Places like Marrakesh are easier to get into because the food is different and the place is hard to find if you don't know where you are going. Hey, how about Marrakesh on Turkey Day!!!!!
    My first home is in Coastal Georgia, 30 feet from the saltwater marsh, and 3.5 hours from WDW!My second home is the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort!CR,Poly,GF,BC,BW,WL,AKL,Dolphin,Swan,DL,CSR,POFQ,C BR,POP,AS,Vero.

Post Thanks / Like

This happened to me over the summer. A friend who had never been to Disney went and I tried to tell her to make dining reservations as she booked the dining plan. When she finally took my advice the only places she could get were in resorts. I knew it would be difficult on her first visit to leave the parks and get to resorts for ADR's. I suggested she drop the plan(it wasn't free) or try to get different ADR's. She didn't.

She returned saying she couldn't wait to get home and how bad the trip was. She couldn't see why anyone would want to vacation at Disney because it is too stressful. I just bit my tongue. You can't force people to make ADR's, but is sure is hard to listen to them complain afterward.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: